Ch.12 Family Trip

I'm at the car throwing around shoes and hats, toys and broken crayons. "Fuck why do children have so much stuff." I exclaim digging through the truck. Raven laughs and takes out the sunscreen and hats. We are all at six flags today. We decided to bring the kids. "Hailey!" I yell finally finding her bunny. "Hails!" I turn around and see her giggling while Bellamy is taking turns throwing her and Aaliyah in the air. "Hailey!" I yell again. "Ok forget it this child doesn't need sunscreen." I walk over and put a hat on her head handing her her bunny. "Hey Aiden come here." I call him over and cover him in sunscreen.

After we fix all the kids up, we walk over and get all the bracelets and tickets. "The two children that belong to me better be holding my or daddy's hand." Clarke says holding out her hand. Aaliyah and Aiden both go over to hold her hand. "Wow I feel sad" Bellamy crosses his arms. We all laugh. "I have one child you can hold my other hand Bell." I laugh. He runs over and takes my hand. "Me?!?" Lincoln pouts. "Oh god the men are the biggest babies!" Raven laughs holding Jacob and Josh's hands. "Here daddy!" Hailey holds out her hand. He smile and takes it. "Ok! Is everyone happy now?!" Aaliyah screams in her little squeaky voice. We all laugh.

We go on a bunch of rides with the kids. We do only the things they are old enough to do. "Ok let's put sunscreen on again guys ." Raven says, we all stop. "Hailey stay with Uncle Bell." Lincoln says. "Where are you going?" I ask him. He smirks and grabs my arm.

We start running away from them. "Linc? Where are we going?" I ask confused. "On that." He points to a huge roller coaster. I raise my eyebrow and look at him. "No way." I say. "Oh yeah. Let's go." He says pushing me in line. "Lincoln. No." I laugh moving away. "O. Come on, it'll be fun." He says pulling my waist back to him. "Please." He grabs my face and stares into my eyes. I bite my lip and stare back. "Why not, the tea cups or like the Ferris wheel." I whisper still staring. He smiles and kisses my nose. "You are so lucky." I say wrapping my arms around his neck. "Hmm yeah."

We get seated and the man comes around and locks us in. I look at Lincoln and reach my hand out. He interlocks his fingers with mine and squeezes my hand. "Ready" He smiles. "I really think I'm going to hate you for this." I grind my teeth. He laughs.

After the ride stoped, I was still squeezing Lincoln's hand out of breath. My hair was out of control covering my face. "Now that was fun right?!" Lincoln looks at me. I blow my hair out of my face and frown. He laughs and we are unlocked. He fixes my hair and helps me out. "It was fun." He says. "Yeah. It kinda was." I admit. As we walk down Bell, Clarke, Raven and the kids are standing there waiting for us. "Mommy! You went on that!" Hailey jumps up and down. "Yeah I did!" I say. "Wow!" Bellamy crosses his arms and laughs at me. "Did you pee yourself?" He asks. "Noo!" I squint my eyes at him. "I wanna go on that Mommy!" The twins pull at Raven. "Haha how about when your older." She says.

   We are walking around when Lincoln stops everyone. "Woah woah wait..." He looks around us all. "Where is Aaliyah?" He asks. I look at Clarke and see her go in complete panic. "Aaliyah!?" She let's go of Aiden's hand and looks around. "Here Aiden come here ok." Raven takes his hand. "Don't worry, we will find her." I tell Clarke.

   We all start looking around. Hailey, Lincoln and I look near the food carts, Raven and the boys go back to the front to ask the security and Clarke and Bellamy are running around everywhere else. We all meet back up near the water park. "We told some people to look around." Raven says. I look at Bellamy and he's concentrating. I bite my lip and look around. All of a sudden Bellamy runs over to the edge of the wave pool. Second before he gets there a small little blonde girl falls into the water. Bellamy quickly reaches in grabbing her arm and pulling her out. He picks her up and holds her tightly close to him. "Aaliyah!" Clarke runs over and take the soaking wet child. I let out a sigh in relief and walk over to her. "Crazy little girl, were did you go?" I ask kissing her head.

    We are walking back to the cars now. All 10 of us. We all say goodbye and get in our cars to go home. Just as we are about to leave, Hailey asks. "Mommy do you have my bunny?" I turn around. "No." I say looking on the floor. "I want my bunny." She starts crying. "Ok ok." I Look at Lincoln. "Maybe it's in the trunk..." I say. He raises an eyebrow and sighs. "Mhm..." I get out and look in the back. "Hails are you sure you didn't put it down somewhere?" I ask digging through the back. "I don't know." She whimpers. I close the trunk and walk around to Lincolns door. "Ok... I'll go look." He gets out of the car. "Thank you." I smile.

    He's walking around and gets to the water place. There are security people there checking the bracelets. He looks over and sees Hailey's bunny laying on the ground. He goes to walk through the bars when someone stops him. "Lemme see your bracelet sir." He says. "That's not the right colour your time ended." He wouldn't let him pass. "No. I know I just need that bunny." He points to the rabbit. "Well that's too bad. By a new bracelet. You can get your bunny." The dude says. "Omg no. I can't play this game. I need to pass." He tries to pass but the guy holds out his hand. "Ahh ahh ahh." The guy says. Lincoln sighs and puts his hand on his head. "Ok look! I just nee- You know what?!" He doges the security guy and passes. "Hey! You!" The dude turns around. "This is not legal sir!" He runs after him. Lincoln jumps over the table and grabs the bunny. "Ok! Ok.." Lincoln holds his hands out in front of himself stoping. "I'll go. I got it." He says and walks out.

      He walks back and sits in the drivers seat. I look over to him. "And?" He smiles and squints his eyes. "Ya." He says and pulls out the bunny from under his jacket. "Mr. Bunny!" Hailey screams and holds out her hands. "Wow." I look back at Hailey. "What do you say to your daddy little missy." I say. "Thank you." She takes the bunny and hugs it. Lincoln looks back at me. "You ok." I giggle and place my hand on his thigh. She shakes his head and chuckles.