Chapter 2

A few days had gone by since I saw Mya and I have yet to call her.
Part of why I haven't is because of my busy schedule. "Ok Boss you have a interview an spread with vibe at noon. Then you have a session with Larry Graham and Chaka Khan afterwards," said liyah my personal assistant. Thanks Lee I appreciate you. No problem boss. Well I better get to it then. So Artist you changed your name to this mysterious unpronounceable symbol explain why? Well to be frank I want to have control of my publish and the rights to my songs. So I sat down with the label and we couldn't come to an agreement. So O(+> here I am. And how has changing your name benefited you? Oh it has benefited me tremendously. I now have complete control and Its great. One last question is the artist seeing someone? With a smile I said not quite but I'm working on it. Well I wish you the best with your music and love life. Thanks for sitting down with us O(+>. No problem y'all are pretty cool. See ya man. Ok now all you have to do is smile for the camera and your free for the rest of the day. Thank you Liyah. Ok I think we got our shot Artist we appreciate u for this. No problem thanks for all you guys support. As I was walking off the set liyah come and told me that Larry and Chaka were here. So I headed to studio B. Hey little brother how you doin man. I'm all right I can't complain. Hey sugar Chaka said after hugging and kissing me. Alright y'all I got some new tracks one word FUNK. Well lets here it. I played some and one in particular caught their attention one kiss at a time. Ooh you met someone Chaka said with a smug grin on her face. I don't know what your talking about. Oh yeah then why are you blushing Larry teased. All I could do was chuckle. I'm a woman do not deny what I already know sugar.  With a laugh I said alright alright I confess I met someone a few days ago a beautiful Nubian princess and she's been on my mind ever since. Well what are you waiting on. I've just been busy. Well get unbusy and call her before its to late little brother. I will I said a little flustered. Good well I gotta go little brother take care. Yeah see you later sugar. Aight caught yall later. Once they left I could help but think about what Larry said. You better call her before its to late. Rang throw my ears like a melody. I got up and made my way out the studio. Towards my apartment upstairs. Once a walk it in headed towards the shower. I gotta get my woman.