Chapter 12

Mya gave me quit a scare but I'm more the greatful she's ok. I love her so much. Even more so that she's pregnant with my seed. Right now she's lying in my bed sleeping peacefully. I know in her condition she needed the rest so I just let her be. She's beautiful... Kissing her lightly on the cheek I started out of the room. Just as I was about to walk out I heard movement. Sleeping beauty awakes... Hey baby she said sleeply. Hello beautiful I just headed to the kitchen for breakfast before we head to the doctors. What would you like for breakfast. Hmm whatever my baby daddy wants to give me. I'll give you something alright... How bout I make you some omletes. Yes oh and some fruit and some chocolate milk. Chocolate milk...? Wow your only a few weeks along and these cravings are already in full affect. I know but it taste so good. If you say so I laughed. Don't laugh at me she said giving me a a teary eyed sad face. Mood swings forgot about those... I sat on the bed pulling her into my arms. I'm sorry beautiful I didn't mean to upset you. You and can have whatever you want as long as it's healthy for you and the baby. She smiled at me. There's that smile... Come on beautiful let's get you fed and dressed before we're late. Ok baby but you have to shower with me. Yes ma'am... After you my dove. After play time in the shower we sat down and ate breakfast. Her choice of course. Then we were on our way to our first appointment. I'm so excited baby I can't wait to hear the heart beat and see the sonogram. I know mama I'm excited to I said kissing her hand. We pull up to the hospital and I check her in. 5 minutes had gon by and a nurse finally called us. Nelson the older woman yelled. I could feel Mya's eyes buring a whole on the side of my head. I'll have to explain that later... Once in the examination room I help her up on the table then help her lean back. Are you comfortable beautiful? Yes baby thank you. Anything I say leaning down to kiss her lips. As I pulled away from her the doctor walked in. Good morning I'm doctor Jacob. How are we feeling this morning? Good everything is great. That's good. Now let's see how the little one is doing. Sounds good to us. I said as Mya gigled. Alright Miss Mya go ahead and lift up your shirt so I can apply the gel to your stomach. After Mya lifted up her shirt Dr. Jacob applied the gel. Oh it's cold. Sorry about that I should have warned you first. We all chuckled. She grabbed the doppler for the ultrasound and rubbed it until she found where the baby was. After a few seconds went by the baby appeared on the screen. Ok parents theirs your little bundle of joy she said pointing to the baby on the screen. Oh honey look the baby is so beautiful and tiny. I felt Prince grab my hand tight. I looked up at him and  could see the tears in the brim of his eyelids. Sensative yet so reserved... I kissed his hand. He never took his eyes off the monitor. I looked back at the screen at our child. We were both already in love. Can we hear the heartbeat? sure she hit a button on the machine and I we heard our babies hurt beat for the first time. I was glad that he was here to experience this with me. We looked at each other already knowing what the other is thinking. I want to spend the rest of my life with you... Alright folks everything looks to be developing properly. Here's a list of things you cannot eat and your prescription for your prenatal vitamins. You guys can leave when your ready. Finally Dr. Jacobs left us alone. He leaned down to kiss me and I kissed him back. When he added tongue I knew I had to slow him down. Baby we're still at the hospital. At least wait until we get home. Sorry honey I be a good boy he said as if he was a toddler. I pecked his lips let go home I'm hungry again any. I'm hungry too he said flirtatiously. What am I going to do with you. Whatever you want mama. Let's go I can't take you anywhere. I'm not the only one who can't keep their hands to themselves selfes. Whatever I love you. I love you too. Come on mama let's get you home so I can feed you and the baby. Then i can eat my treat. Oh yes daddy.