Chapter 6

Mya and O(+> drove uptown listening to music, getting to know each other and laughing about any and everything. After 30 minutes or so they finally pull up to the restaurant. They parked and were getting ready to head inside.

I enjoyed our way over hear. I could listen to her talk for hours. Beautiful and intelligent... 
Once we pulled up to the restaurant I was impressed. 847 my favorite restaurant. My favorite how did she know... Right when she was about to get out I stopped her. Wait a minute beautiful I got it. I got out and walked over to her side. Opening the door I was hit with the most beautiful view. God she is beautiful... I reached for her to take my hand. Smiling she grabbed mine and jump out into my arms. I kissed her sweet lips licking her bottom lip aching for entrance. Taste like strawberries... It got so heated. Our kiss turned into a full on make out session and I was loving every minute of it. Once she wrapped her legs around me this time I had to slow us down. I broke away from her. She moaned from the disconnection. Chuckling I smiled at her. Her eyes were still closed and her lips were still puckered. Baby. Beautiful as much as I want you. I moved closer to her ear. I whispered it's noon. Her eyes sprung open like a deer in headlights. Bambi eyez... As beautiful as they were I could tell somethings wrong. She's embarrassed... OMG baby I'm sor- I cut her off with a kiss. Beautiful you don't have to be embarrassed we both got caught up in the moment. She kissed me. Ok baby now let's go eat. We walked into the restaurant and everything was fly. Baby got taste... I watched her interact with the hostess. Probably making sure our table was ready. I couldnt help but enjoy the vision of beauty that was in front of me. She was wearing one of those nude dress that stopped at her thighs. Rose gold jewelry and shoes to match. Her was straight with just a little curl at the tips. She was stunning. Our table is ready baby. She said knocking me out of my thoughts. What you thinking about baby. How beautiful you are. Kissing me she said let's go sit down. I pulled out her chair and we ordered. Once the waiter left I asked her about her store. So tell me about your store. Well it's called Mya' s. It includes all my original clothing designs and cosmetic line. Cool how many do you have right now? Right now I have 5. Let me see ATL, Miami, NYC, LA, and here. It's a lot of work. I started small 5 years later here I am. That is very impressive beautiful I can't wait to see it. I can't wait to show you. We finally got our food and enjoyed our lunch enjoying each other's company. Once we were done eating she  paid the bill and took me to the shops. She bought me a few things and I bought her somethings. Even though she kept saying to today was about me. That just made me want to spoil her even. I hadn't had that much fun in a long time. After we finished shopping she took me back to her store. Ok this is it she said turning on the lights. Go ahead take a look around. I walked around admiring the flow of the store. She had a lot of nice things. I even saw a few things I liked.  This is a nice place you got here. Thank you, oh shoot I gotta make a call in my office to ATL. Do you wanna look around or you wanna come with me? I look at her as if she didn't know. Follow me she said. We walked into her office and it definitely fit her. The walls were all white with peach colored plush rugs. She even had one of those Clear desk with a matching chair and computer to match. Two peach colored desk in the front and a couch in the corner. Style... I got knocked out my thoughts at the tone of voice she was taking with what I assume was an employee. Someone's in trouble... She was pacing and giving what sounds like instructions on an order. Thanks Mona just make sure everything is in place before you open. She hung up the phone and took a breath leaning over her desk. You alright beautiful. She turned around when did you get behind me. I didn't mean to startle you. It's ok. She's upset... You know it was sexy seeing you handle your business. I lifted her chin up so she could look at me. I give her a quick peck. She smiled and kissed me back igniting a flame within me. God help me... The kiss got heated so fast. I sat her on her desk. She wrapped her legs around me and started rubbing all over my chest. She licked my bottom lip asking for entry. I gave it to her allowing her to take control. I rubbed up against her to let her know what she was doing to me. She moaned at the feel of my dick between her legs. Groaning into the kiss I felt her full soft breast brush against me. I reached for them but I stopped myself. Easy... It's ok she said I trust you. With that I gently started to rub. Hmm she moaned arching into me. I wanted her but I didn't want to rush into anything to soon. I reached down in between her legs rubbing her through the lacy thin very damp fabric. She wants me too... The temperature in the room was dangerously high. I wanted a part of her but I didn't know how she would react. You never know... i pulled away not knowing what to expect. She was breathing heavily with her eyes closed.  Why'd you stop? I leaned forward and whispered. Can I taste you...?