Chapter 5

The sun shined bright through my bedroom window. Time to get up I thought to myself. Just when I was about to get up and go to the bathroom. I heard deep but soft breathing in my ear. Prince! He actually stayed on with me. Such a gentleman... I was about to take the phone from my ear when I heard sturring. Baby? Hmm good morning beautiful. Good morning i said with a gigle. Thanks for staying on while I went to sleep. No problem I only wish I was with you. Hmm in time baby. What do you have planned today? Hmm I was going to mess around in the studio today what did you have in mind today? How about I come pick you up and take you to breakfast and we hang out uptown my treat.  Sounds good to me beautiful. What time? In an hour. Ok see you then beautiful. Bye baby. I hang up and head to the bathroom. Now I got to find something cute to wear.

Once I was done getting dressed I gave my self the once over in the mirror. Deciding that I looked good i headed down the stairs making sure everything was secure. I headed out the door to my Cadilac truck on my way to my baby. As I pulled up to Paisley i could help but feel butterflies in my stomach. Relax girl... The gate opened as soon as I turned in. Someone is eager... I walked in anxious to see him. I wonder what he's wearing. As soon as my thoughts left my head he came walking out of the elevator. My God he's sexy... Hello beautiful he said. Hi baby I said practically jumping in his arms. I missed you too beautiful. Hey before we head out how's about a tour. Yes I'd love to. He took me all over. I saw the kitchen, the studio, the production, the stage room and more. His newly adopted symbol was plastered in gold everywhere. Everything was beautiful but there was one room I was dieing to see. The bedroom... I was admiring all his posters on the wall of his past works until we abruptly stop at two double doors. What's this baby? This is where the magic happens beautiful CUM inside. Noticing the emphases on the word I smirked and walked past him into the room. It was simple but him. A king sized bed sat in the middle of the room. A night stand sitting next to  it with a modern style lap on top. A vanity sitting in the corner and the plasma t.v. sat up on the wall. The whole room had a beach feel. Very tropical... So what do you think miss Mya? I like it it's simple but sexy. May I I said pointing to the bed. It's your tour beautiful do what you want. I sat down on the edge of the bed. Soft... You give all your girls a tour. No actually your the first girl that's been up here in years. He's guarded but willing... Well thanks you for trusting me. I got up and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around him and looked into his eyes. What are you thinking about beautiful. About you bend- ... Before I could finish my thoughts the phone rang. Damn... Give me one second mama. Ok i said kissing his cheek. Whatever he was talking about must not have been important because the conversation ended quickly because he was right back in my arms. Now mama where were we. Right hear I said allow him to kiss me. Hmm I moaned softly enjoying the feel of his lips. He walked me over to the bed laying laying me down climbing on top of me. We made out for what felt like forever. He was taking and feeling all over me. I was all over him too. But as good as it felt I had to slow it down before we both found ourselves into trouble. Baby as good as this feels we better get going before it gets late. I don't have a curfew. We both laughed. True but I made reservations and I really wanna show you my boutique. Rubbing his thumb across my lip he said You are to fine let's go before I start again. Me too let's go. We headed ouside after he told his security to keep it tight. Nice truck mama. Thanks all set. Yeah let's go. With that we headed uptown.