Chapter 15

Everything happened so fast. We didn't have time to go to the hospital. I called 911 just in case to have a bus come over just in case of an emergency. We both really wanted a home birth so we could have our privacy. I we called the midwife that we've been working with just in case. Judith how are you? I'm fine and you. Good now that your here. That bad uh she chuckles. Where is the patient? She's upstairs. Mya and was in one of the guest bedrooms. I tried to make her as comfortable as possible. It just seemed like everything I did it wasn't working. Everything was my fault but I took the blame for her. This is all your fault. I wouldn't be in this pain if it wasn't for. You can never keep your hands to yourself. I had to laugh because I don't remember being there alone but I'll keep that comment to myself. I go to sit next to her. I'm sorry baby. You're doing great. This will be all over soon. I swiped a stray hair out of her face. She look at me in pain while squeezing my hand. I could tell she was scared. I was too but I knew I had to be there for her. Ok i heard Judith say as I kissed Mya's hand. Your 10cm dilated. So that means it's time to bring baby boy into this word. Alright mama your doing fine you got this. I'll be by your side the whole time. She looked at me and said ok in a soft whisper. Once we got her in the birthing position. Everything started happening so fast. Ok Mya when you feel the next contraction I want you to push as hard as you can. Ok ow I feel one coming. Ok what I want you to do is push as hard as you can and remember to steady your breathing as best you can. Mya nodded her head in understanding. Ok now push! OOHHHMMMYYGOOD ow it's hurts OW you are never touching me again. Never I smirked. She squeezed my hand making me let out a groan. Ow hear comes another one. Push Judith yelled! AHHH oh shit oh shit!!! Good job I can see the head almost there. Remember to breath Mya. OMG baby It hurts to much I can't do this. You're doing great everything's fine. The baby's fine. I love you. You're gonna be ok. It's ok I assured her. Ok OWWW hear comes another one. Ok mama remember to breath I got you. I pecked her lips giving her a reassuring. Alright lovebirds time to get back to the baby. Putting our focus back on the task at hand it didn't take long to bring little man into the world. After a few more pushes he came out screaming at the top if his lungs. His screams were the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. No amount of music could ever compare to his cute little sounds. After Judith cleaned him off and checked him out she placed him in my arms. Hear you go daddy congratulation you have a healthy baby boy. You two have fun bonding while I go help mom. Thank you judith we really appreciate you. No problem she winked then headed over to Mya. He was a beautiful mixture of the both of us. I was so blessed to have this woman and my son in my life. I can't wait to show them both just how much I appreciate them both. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Mya's voice. Hey Daddy let mama have a turn. I smiled and handed her the baby. Oh looked at him he's so handsome. Yeah you did great mama. I'm so proud of you. I love you. I love you too. We shared a passionate kissed and enjoyed our first night home with our son.

Jeremiah John L. Nelson
7lbs 2oz

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜