chapter 21

Mýa's P.OV.

Today is the big day and I couldn't be more excited than I am right now. I couldn't decide on a dress so I designed it myself. It is absolutely perfect. I know Prince is going to love me in it.

I'm glad my mom is hear to help me get ready

I'm glad my mom is hear to help me get ready. The make-up artist just left. The only thing left to do now is put on my wedding dress and get ready to head to the church. I can't wait to see my future husband. It's only been a day and I feel like haven't seen him in years. A love lost in time but has finally come back to me. I wonder what he's doing... He better be ready for me tonight... Mom I miss him I whined. Well if you would hurry up and put on this we can go. Your going to be late. Alright I'm coming I said while taking one last look at my hair. Perfect... Once my dress was on my mom and I were out the door headed to the church. The ride over there was quiet but peaceful. I was smiling from ear to ear. Just thinking about my future as Mrs. Prince Rogers Nelson. Thank you God for sending him my way... He and Jeremiah are my world. I looked over to my mother. I bet they both look nice in their suits. Yes your father sent me pictures. You wanna see the baby's picture? No I wanna be surprised when I get there. Ok baby girl. I can't get there soon enough...

Prince's P.O.V.

I'm at the church making sure any final affairs are taken care of. I want this day to be perfect for Mýa. She deserves it. Once everything was in place David, Jeremiah, and I are in the office waiting to take out places. Are you ready son? Yes I am Dad. I'm proud to be giving my daughter away to you. I was skeptical at first but as I've gotten to know you. I can tell your a good man and a good father. I'm proud to call you my son in law. A single tear fell from my eyes. Thank you dad. I promise you Mýa and Jeremiah are in good hands. I know. Now let's go. We don't want the girls to have to come find us. Your right let's go.

 Your right let's go

Omniscient P.O.V.

The ceremony was beautiful. Only close friends and family were invited. Everything was perfect. The reception was held at Paisley Park. There were a lot of laughs. The food was exquisite and everyone danced the night away. After the cutting of the cake and the throwing of the garter and bouquet. Prince and Mýa left for their honeymoon in Jamaican. They both didn't want to be away from jeremiah. So they flew the in laws out so they could be their to help take care of the baby. They made their second honeymoon as well. All was well with the Nelson family and live happily ever after.

~The End~

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜