Chapter 14

Mya's 9 months pregnant now and it's been stressful on both if us. She's due any day now so were both a little anxious. The baby is starting to take a toll on Mya's body. She been a lot more hormonal, irritable, and tired lately. More than anything she's been horny. Her skin has this honey glow and her hair has gotten longer and thicker. Her brown eyes has a brighter glint in them. She's gorgeous... I'm in the studio playing some chords on the guitar thinking about how good life will be after my son gets here. We've already picked out a name. Jeremiah Isaac Nelson. He's gonna be a beautiful mixture of me and my beautiful wife to be. Speaking of Mya I think it's about time to go check on her. Exactly were I left you... She was still siting on the rocking chair in the nursery. She looks up at me with those beautiful bambi eyes. What are you thinking about mama? I'm just thinking about the baby and our future together. I can't wait to spend my life with you and our family. There will be future right? She's contemplating... Walking up to her I kneeled down and took her hands in mine. Look at me i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Nothing would make me happier than to make you my wife. But for right now my only concerning is making sure that you and my unborn child are healthy and safe. I kissed both her hands patiently waiting for her response. She pulled me face up gently by my chin and kissed me. I love you and I'm happy to be sharing this moment with you. My Queen... I love you too beautiful. Come on let's go make you and my little man comfortable. We walked into the room and I help her on the bed. I'm going to go run you a warm bubble bath. Ok honey thanks that will really help with my soreness. With that I walked into the bathroom. After making sure the water wasn't to hot for her i walked back. In the room finding her asleep on the bed. She's so beautiful... I crawled on the bed and kissed her gently so I don't wake her. She stirred a little but didn't wake up. She was lying on her back in her favorite maternity dress she bought off line from chanel. Her legs were slightly parted. Hmm easy access... I moved in front of her thick legs and slid between them. Opening them a little more I slid my hands up her thighs. I could smell her fresh yet sweet scent. Dream on my dove... finally I gently teased her up and down her slit. MMMH she moaned but still not waking up from her beauty sleep. I took it a step further and rubbed her pearl in circles. AHHH she crooned as she tried to scoot away. Gotcha... Looking down at me she's finally awake. What are you doing she pants while I continue to pet her. I ran your bath for you but when I came back you were asleep. So I decided to wake you up. Fully in heat now she was rubbing my arm. You could have just told me. I just did mama. Open up a little wider for me. She did without hesitation. I slid two fingers inside of her dripping wet sex. Soft and wet... Reaching her g-spot I could feel her about to come. AGH BABY she moaned as she tightened around my fingers. Your almost there COME!!! As I was pumping her I could feel her getting wetter and tighter. Come on... She let go all over my hand and the sheets. I pulled my hands from her and stood up off the bed. You can never keep your hands to yourself. Only when it comes to you mama. Hahaha I'd like to take that bath now. Come on I'll take one with you. We were both on our way to the bathroom when Mya stopped pulling me back. Shock and excitement was the expression on her face. Shortly after it was replaced with pain. What's wrong I looked at her eyes furrowed? She looked up at me. My water just broke. Uh oh...