Chapter 13

A few months has gon by and I'm now 6 months pregnant. My feet are killing me and you can definitely tell I'm pregnant. My baby and I both decided to put everything on hold until after our son is born. Yes we're having a boy and he is so excited. I love having my baby home with me but he doesn't let me lift a finger. Anything he gets it for me. I'll admit I have been a bit difficult but he never complains. As soon as I drop this baby I'm definitely going to do something special for him. Speaking of something special... Hey mama how you feeling? Do you need anything? Hungry? No I giggle. Come hear. He sat next to me on the bed. I lean up to kiss him letting him know I wanted him. I pulled away he gave that look I've come to love so much. Love... We didn't say anything no words were needed. He climbed on top of me careful of my protruding belly and kissed me passionately. Hmm I moaned into the kiss. I slid down underneath him a little more getting comfortable. He started kissing down my neck. UMMM I could feel his tongue living wet spots on my hot skin. He lifted my dress up and over head leaving me in my panties. Once he licked his way down to my breast I lost it. They even more sensitive do to my pregnacy. Somedays he would have to massage them because they would be so soar. At the same time it would feel so good. He slowy licked circles around my left breast while rubbing the other. OOOH baby it feels so good HMMM. He then switch over to the other breast and gives it the same attention. Ugghhh baby I love it when you caress me. Anything for you baby he said kissing my belly. We both chuckled as we looked into each others eyes. As I ran my hands through his hair he slowly pulled down my panties. My baby pulled them all the way off and tossed them across the room. He looked down at my freshly waxed pussy inhaling its fresh scent. I could feel his cool breath against my plump flesh. Out the corner of my eye I could see him looking up at me but I was looking at anything but him. Ever since I got pregnant I've been a little self conscious about my body. It never cease to amaze me how he makes me feel beautiful everytime were together. Look at me he said in that deep voice you are beautiful. Your the only women in the world I want to have my children. He's said this to me everyday since I've been pregnant and it me gets hot everytime. Especially when he look deep into my eyes. He started kissing my inner thighs in a teasing manner. I love the wet kisses... He made his way up to my hot center. I felt his rigid wet tongue lick my pussy from the bottom to the top. I shivered at the cool feeling of his wet tongue. I started grinding against his face signaling that I wanted more. He didn't hesitate to give me what I wanted. He dives into my forbidden ocean without warning. This man will be the death of me... AGGGHHH oh baby right there. It Feels so good baby. Umm hmm he groaned while licking and teasing my clit. I was so close when he pulled away abruptly. Giving me that knowing smirk he knew what he was doing. Don't worry mama daddy's gonna take care of you. He stood up and stripped off all his clothes. After giving me a show he climbed in between my legs and kissed me. He started rubbing my clit with the tip of his dick making me even wetter. He pushed inside filling me completely. We both groaned at the feel of our connection. He always feels amazing... I started grinding my hips into him. He took the hint and started to grind slowly. I wrapped my legs him and grabbed his tight ass for good measure. I crooned as he tortured my g-spot. Hmm I'm about to cum... As if he heard my thoughts he said come with me baby. He never has to tell me twice. We both let our juices flow like a raging waterfall. Gets better and better everytime... You feel better baby? You always make me feel better honey. Good now let's go shower so I can feed you and my little man he said kissing me and my belly. I love you baby I love you too.