Chapter 11

A few weeks had gon by since that passionate night between Mya and I. After our romantic time together I know she's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. We're now back in Minnesota at Paisley of course. She's off tending to a minor problem at her boutique. I'm as always working on my next project in the studio. It's going to be pure funk. One song I'm really excited about is the one. Mya is the inspiration for the song. I truly believe God create my one true love and it's Mya. Before I've been think a lot about settling down and starting a family. She couldn't have come at a better time in my life. A few hours later putting my guitar down deciding I was done for the day. I made sure everything was in its proper place after saving what I recorded. Heading to the door My love came walking looking a little off. Somethings wrong... Hi beautiful I said happy to see her. Hi baby she said putting her arms around my neck. I remedied that by resting my hands on her hips bringing her closer to me. Kissing her I ask what's wrong beautiful you don't look to good. What do you mean she ask giving me a look of uneasiness. She thinks I'm talking about her looks... I pecked her lips your beautiful honey. I just ment you look like you werent feeling well. She looked up at me her face beaming with that beautiful smile. I have been feeling a little tired lately but for the most part I'm ok. Hmm... something kept telling me there was more to it but I decided to let it go for now. Ok honey but if something else happens let me know alright mama. Ok baby let's go cook something to eat. I went shopping on the way back. Good because a brother hungry for your cooking. After making a nice vegan meal together we sat down and ate. We were laughing and talking about any and everything like always. We both got up and walked over to the sink when suddenly I hard a crash. I turned around and Mya was passed out on the floor. Not leaving any room to panic I called Liyah and told her what happened and to call 911. I reached down to check Mya' s pulse. She's still breathing... Her heartbeat was normal but it frustrated me not knowing what was wrong. 5 minutes had gon by and the EMTs were loading her in the back of the truck. I jumped in wanting to be by her side every step of the way. They were question me about who I was to her and getting general information. Before I knew it we had arrived at the hospital. After filling out papers and checking her. The doctors took her to the back. I was pissed I couldn't go back with her but I had to let the doctors do their job. All there was left to do was wait. It was the longest 30 minutes of my life. The doctor came out and told me she was fine and in recovery. He told me she was waiting for me and wanted to see me. He gave me her floor and room number and I was on my way. I got to her room and rushed to her side. Hey beautiful how are you feeling? I'm fine now that your hear. I was so worried what did the doctor say. He said I'm fine but there running test and said the results will be in soon. Well I'm just glad your ok honey. Yeah me to babe that was a little scary. Don't worry honey I'm here and everything will be ok. I leaned to kiss her just as the doctor walked in. Good evening you two I'm Dr. Jones. I have some good news. What is it doctor? Congratulations your Pregnant 6 weeks to be exact. I've already made an appointment for you with Dr. Jacob. She's an excellent OBGYN and will definitely take care of the both of you. Thank you Dr. No problem you two take care you can leave when your ready and congratulations again.  Dr. Jones walked out of the room leaving us alone. I looked at Mya and she was staring back at me with the same excitement on her face as me. Oh my God Baby were gonna be parents. Thank you baby I love you. I love you too. After helping her get dressed we went to the nurse station to check out and get the appointment info. Finally we walked out of the hospital hand and hand excited about our first appointment and our new beginning in life.