TOILET STORIES - HOSHI - SMUT

lol my thumbs r tired
--
Vernon-"Haneul-ah, Have you seen Hoshi?" Vernon, Haneul's closest seventeen member friend asked her,

Haneul shooks her head to a response a 'no'. and after so, Haneul decided to look for the missing member.

Roaming around their mansion like a lost puppy, Haneul heard some weird noises coming out of the bathroom in Hoshi's room.

In curiousity, Haneul peeked through the door and saw no one in the riim but, there were noises coming out of his bathroom, weird noises to be exact.

She slowly opens the bathroom at the same time, covering her eyes in case, of un-innocent things might show.

She opens the bathroom and...

Hoshi-"A-Ahhh~ F-Fuck~" it was Hoshi, he saw Haneuk with a shocked and flustered reaction immediately he ran to the bathtum and covered himself with the shower cap.

Hoshi-"W-What a-are you d-doing here?!" Hoshi asked slightly annoyed and mostly flustered.

"Vernon oppa is looking f-for you.." Haneul blushes inti a very red shade and immediately realizes that she is biting her lip at the same time.

Hoshi-"T-Tell him.. I'll be d-down in two minutes.." Hoshi replies fast and avoided eye contact with Haneul who was also in the awkward yet, nerve-racking situation.

"A-Arassao.." She was about to walk out of the bathroom when Hoshi speaks up.

Hoshi-"Wait, Haneul," hoshi stands up showing his erect cock and chest that is obviously-just ugh.

She immediately covered her eyes but, Hoshi started to kiss her on the lips which honestly, made Haneul's lips trembke and move in sync with Hoshi's passionate kiss.

She slowly removes her hands that covered her eyes and cupped Hoshi's cheeks and deepened the kiss.

Hoshi-"I can't help it anymore." He broke the kiss and started to strip iff Haneul's clothes off. He sat her on the counter and started to suck Haneul's private, making her clit sensitive.

"A-Ahh~" Her breath hitched and bit her lip to forbid herself from yelling and turning into a moaning mess.

Hoshi-"It'll be quick, I promise." Hoshi smirks and wears a condom the , slowly enters his private inside on Haneul's entrance and slowly thrusted inside of her.

"I-I'm g-ginna c-cum~!" Her breath hitched and was able to stutter the words out of her mouth. Her whole body was trembling and reached her climax but, Hoshi didn't stop.

He thrusted in a fast pace.

Hoshi-"You were so tight, Haneul.." He pants as he takes his private out of Haneul. Hoshi took off the condom and threw it away properly, obviously and cummed on Haneul's stomach.

She sucked Hoshi's cock until, it was clean enough and the other substances weren't visible but, now.

They were showering together when Hoshi wraps his slender arms around Haneul and whispered intimidatingly in her ears.

Hoshi-"Ready for round two?"