TAKE YOU DOWN - KAISOO - SMUT

restoring smuts w/ ur side hoe ;)
--
Kai slowly kisses Kyungsoo's neck reaching to his chest, while, rubbing his hands on the forming bulge in his boxers.

Kai-"Someone's excited." Kai winked, while, ripping off Kyungsoo's thin boxers and immediately giving kitten licks in Kyungsoo's cock.

Kyungsoo-"Stop teasing me~" He whimpered, Kai smirked and started deep throating the other's cock and the next thing he knew, Kai changed their position and now, he's ready to fuck with Kyungsoo.

Kai grabbed the lube and placed enough amount on his hands, rubbed them together and placed it evenly on Kyungsoo's entrance.

Kai-"This might sting a bit..but, you'll get used to it." Kai reassured him and he slowly enters his cock in Kyungsoo's ass, thrusting in a slow pace, Kyungsoo can feel his stomach twitching. Well, Kai was correct. It would sting a bit but, they kept on fucking and Kyungsoo got used to it.

Kyungsoo-"f-faster.." Kyungsoo begged and a smirk was creeping up to Kai's lips.

"You might not walk after but, okay." He chuckled and started to thrust faster, he was able to hit all of Kyungsoo's sweet spots making him moan. The room was engulfed with a hot atmosphere and what I mean by hot is, not literally hot but just hot and romantic.. If you get what I mean.

Anywho, Kai was thrusting fast, Kyungsoo's back was arched, he couldn't explain how much pleasure he was receiving from Kai only himself. Kai fucking dominated his virginity.

"I-I'm gonna cu-cum~!!" Kyungsoo gasped when Kai was thrusting very fast at the same time, thrusting deeply inside of his stomach.

"d-do it b-babe." Kai moaned groaned, goddamn, if only you knew how hot he said that. Kyungsoo felt as if his stomach was about to explode and just pop like a balloon. Kai filled Kyungsoo with his hot steamy cum while, Kyungsoo lied on bed with a cock in his ass.

Kai stopped thrusting and slowly took his cock out. He wore his boxers and laid down beside the tired and closed eyes Kyungsoo.

"I love you." Kai kissed him on the forehead and started to play with his hair while, Kyungsoo let out a soft chuckle and replied.

Kyungsoo-"I love you too." He replied

"Round two?" Kai winked, the next thing he knew, Kyungsoo's eyes were shot wide open, if you can compare it with an eight ball then, there are no differences.