HAPPIER - JUNGKOOK - FLUFF

the streets of Seoul, the lights are sparkling, the busy vendors selling street food and posters. Its December and most people now would give teens posters with their favourite band.

I overheard a mother and daughter conversation

Kid-"Eomma! I want that Jungkook poster for christmas." The kid chanted as her mom sighs

Mother-"Yeorum, you already have 10–" the mom was cut off.

Kid-"Ahh Eomma! Jebal!" The kid pleaded

The mom bought the kid one poster and walked away after sometime.

"I just want you to comeback this Christmas.."

🖤

Jungkook's POV
"Hyung stob!" I hissed as Hobi hyung laughed when he annoyed me while I was playing Piano Tiles

Hoseok-"Oh c'mon kookie, do something productive rather than playing piano tiles all day long." Hoseok hyung said

Jimin-"Yeah, why don't you go back to busan and spend christmas with her."

Taehyung-"Thats right, you haven't seen her for months, she must've missed you."

Jin-"Wait, who's going to busan?" Jin hyung all of a sudden popped of the blue.

"me.." I whispered

Jin-"That's good! Finally, the most awaited comeback." They laughed earning a slight giggle from me.

Jin-"No but seriously kookie, that's a good way to spend your christmas, she misses you a lot."

They all nodded

"I guess I'm going to busan then.." I stood up and prepared my stuff.

🖤

Its the night before christmas, I'm in my apartment, wearing a dress that ended above my knee, I plan to just walk around the streets of Seoul again.

I wore my vans since I'm not a higheel fan. I grabbed my small bag and glasses.

"Bye mickey, see you later." I hugged my dog and left some food for it.

As I was going to hold the doorknob a sound was heard.

dingdong! dingdong!

someone came.

I slowly opened the door and as soon it opened, my eyes watered and I could my legs go wobbly.

I slightly smiled

Jungkook-"Merry Christmas, jagi."