Chapter One- Movie Night

Fluff

3rd person:
        It was a cold winter night, and today was a day off for everyone. ( I know it's not winter, and it's going into summer, at least where I'm at, so ignore this and go along with it) Ben and Toby were just sitting on the living room couch, them being together for only a few weeks now. They were very nervous to announce they were dating, because of the way that their friends might have reacted, but everyone were all supportive with the fact that they were gay.
       Tonight, they were just watching random movies. At the moment they were watching some love movie that they didn't know the title was. It was getting late, and Ben curled up into a little ball, cuddling up to Toby. Both of their faces were red, but being the tired creature he was, Ben looked up at Toby and mumbled three words. They were very simple words, just had a big impact.
"I love you."
Toby's face turned into a bright red, almost like a cherry.
"B-ben... you r-realize what you just said r-right?" Toby stumbled upon his words
He didnt get an answer though, for the short blond was already fast asleep.

     It was about half an hour later when the movie ended. Toby turned off the television and was able to carry the small boy up to his own room, bridal style. He tucked his boyfriend in and kissed him on the lips, not thinking. His face turned a light blush as he whispered "night babe" under his breath before turning off the lights and walking out.
     That night, both Toby and Ben were able to sleep peacefully. According to Toby, it was an awkward, but successful day.

--
Word count: 296