Chapter Seven- Sneaking Out

Ratings: PG- Pretty Gay

Nobody's POV

Toby had been sneaking out of his room to see his boyfriend, Ben. Nobody really knew that they did this, but neither did anyone really care. They did this just for fun, and to see how long they could hide their relationship.

Anyway, it was a late Thursday night; Toby and Ben were sitting in Ben's room while playing Super Smash Bros, and just as a joke, Ben played as Link, and Toby played as Captain Falcon. Not really paying attention to anything but his boyfriend, he ended up losing by a long shot. No surprise there. He looked over at Ben, he was so focused it was adorable.

"Who gave you the right to be this cute?" Toby asked putting down his controller.

"I-Uhhm" Ben stuttered, suddenly turning a bright cherry red.

Toby leaned towards Ben, clashing their lips together. It took a second for Ben to melt into the kiss. 

"Toby?" Ben asked his boyfriend, still kissing.

"hmm?"

"Someone is at the door" He replied through the kiss. 

Toby broke the kiss, saddened that he had to do so, and looked behind them.

"Jack! You owe me 10 bucks!" The voice, which turned out to be Jeff, yelled at Jack, "Sorry, you look busy, I'll leave you alone."

"goddammit Jeff" Ben said under his breath as he went back to kissing Toby.

___

Word count: 216

Authors note

Okay, I'm pretty sure that you guys are tired of seeing these, but i am truly sorry. Here is just a crappy thing I did when i'm supposed to be writing an essay, sorry it's short, but I will try to get at least another one out before christmas. Maybe i'll do a christmas one shot if you're interested.

-Ash <3