Chapter Nine- Donuts

*idea not mine*
Shitpost?
Nobody's POV
It was a late Sunday night, everyone was lazy, hungry, and bored. Toby especially.
He ventured down to the kitchen, relieved when nobody was there. There was something that caught his eye though, a full box of mini powdered donuts.
It seemed like heaven, too good to be true. He went and opened the box, placing the donut in his mouth. Sweet heavenly goodness. Before he new it he had put another one in his mouth, and another one, and another one. He had eaten all of them before he was snapped back to reality.
"Shit" He had said out loud. He threw away the now empty box and wiped the evidence on his black jeans.
Then he heard something. A floor board creak. Thinking it was just his imagination, he walked up to his room and immediately fell asleep as soon as he hit the covers, falling asleep in his clothes. (A/N god I wish I could do that.)

Time skip
Toby had finally awoke from his slumber (what the fuck am I writing. Send help) and he felt a little better than when he woke up yesterday. Getting up, he didn't bother to change his clothes and just went downstairs. Maybe half of everyone in the house was awake. Including Ben.
"Morning everyone" he said with a yawn.
"Goodmorning"
"Morning"
"Hey jackass"
"Hey toby, did you eat my powdered donuts? I can't find them." He heard Ben say to him.
"Uhh- no I haven't seen any powdered donuts at all."
"Uhh, what that on your pants then?"
Panicking, Toby replied, "cocaine...."

THEN BEN LOOKED DEAD INSIDE AND LOOKED AT A CAMERA LIKE IN THE OFFICE.

Oh my god, can you tell I want donuts? I need to go to school tommorow, I'll see if I could get an update out by the end of the week though. Have fun with this little shitpost crap.
Edited 2/10/19