Chapter Eight- Christmas

Fluff

Nobody's POV

"It's Christmas!!!" Everyone heard a young girl scream out.
There were numerous moans and groans as everybody, one by one, got awoken by little Sally.
Slowly everyone filed into the "living" room, as everyone either sat on the floor, or piled onto the couch.
"Okay Sally, why don't you pass out the gifts?" Slenderman asked the little girl.
She jumped off the floor, picked up the closest gift, and happily said the name of who that gift belonged to.
"Jeff!"
He looked up at Sally as she brought over his gift. Next Sally picked up a red and green striped  box, bring it over the Eyeless Jack. Slowly everyone had their respective gifts, and Sally sat up ripping the wrapping paper off with joy in her eyes.

*time skip because i'm lazy and have no motivation*

It was just a little bit after everyone had opened their gifts, and Toby had caught Ben before he was able to go hide in his room playing his new game.

"Hey Ben?" Toby started, beginning to get nervous, "I just thought that I won't get another chance to tell you, but I really like you, and I hope that we can be more than friends, or housemates."

Ben looked up at Toby and smiled as a blush crept onto his face, "By more than friends, can we be super best friends?"

Toby just stood there for a moment.

"I'm just kidding Toby, I really like you too." Ben laughed and hugged the taller proxy. 

Toby smile there and finally wrapped his arms around the little elf boy, wishing that this moment could never end.

"I think that this is the best gift that I've gotten." Ben smiled and hugged Toby tighter, if that was even possible.

---

Authors Note: Okay, im late, im sorry. Christmas is kinda busy for me and i needed to spend time with my family (and i was kinda playing mystic messenger) 

But if you celebrate it, Merry Christmas, and have a happy new year,

Love ya, Ash