Chapter Six- The Drive

Flooof
Modern AU
Nobody's POV

A group of seven college students in a minivan was a living nightmare, and that's a fact.
Jane being the most mature was driving, chatting with Natalie who was next to her. Behind Jane was Jeff who was kicking at the back of her seat like a whiney child while listening to music. Then there was Helen who was next to Jeff, drawing in his sketch book. Finally in the last row was Toby, Ben, and Jack.
Because of it being hot outside, the a/c was cranked all the way up causing the short blonde haired boy to shiver. It took a while for anyone to notice, but then it was his boyfriend, Toby, who even would notice the smallest things wrong with Ben.
Being a human heater, at least to Ben, he pulled him into a hug.
Ben was not used to all the attention and human contact, so being himself, he blushed a deep red.
"Stop being so gay." Jack had said out of nowhere, "it's hard for me to focus on reading."
Ben just looked up at Toby and he smashed his lips onto Ben's.
"Deal with it" Toby said as Natalie looked over at Jane.
"You owe me 10 bucks" everyone except Jack, Ben and Toby laughed, leaving the couple confused.
Word Count
216

Authors note: If you didn't know Helen is Bloody Painter, and Natalie is Clockwork