Chapter Ten- Drive 2

Really fuckin fluffy
Gay af
Nobody's POV
"No. No fucking way am I riding in the back with Ben and Toby fucking cuddling and being affectionate"
"Okay Jack, you win. I'll sit back there"
Natalie had said in reply to the obviously ticked off Jack.
"Good, because you have no fucking clue what you're getting yourself into." Was all he said as he hopped into Natalie's old chair next to Jane.
**
Natalie finally understood why Jack refused to sit back here. Toby was mumbling sweet nothings into Ben's ear and Ben was just giggling and saying them back.
It got to the point where she could hear them laughing through her good earbuds.

**
"Thank. Fucking. God." Natalie cursed, "jack is 100% right. Never. Never ever, get into the back seat with those fuckers," she pointed at Toby and Ben, "because they will drive up up the fucking wall."
Jane giggling at the pissed off Natalie, as both she and Jack were basically yelling at how affectionate they were being.
"Helen! Helen! Switch seats with me. Please. I will give you money, or buy you supplies, anything you want if you switch with me." Natalie
Halen looked like he was solving a math equation. He also looked confused. But when does he not?
"Okay. Buy me lunch  though."
"OH MY GOD THANK YOU!" Natalie literally screamed, causing a couple people to stop and look. "Oops" She said in a low, hushed tone.
**
The new seating arrangements were:
Jane and Jack sitting in the front seat, Jeff and Natalie in the middle, and Helen, Ben and Toby in the back. Now let's just say that they rarely bring Ben and Toby places when they wanna cuddle.
Word Count: 284
Unedited
Authors Note
Hey guys, been a little while. I've gotten a few messages and stuff saying to update the story, so here you go! Not only a new chapter, but a new cover that I made? owo???
Okay, well her you go. I have a few ideas but I just have no idea how to word the stories, and I've tried multiple times.
Another thing
This story have over 6k reads, and that's fucking insane, and something i thought was impossible. So thank you for everyone that has stuck around. <3
-ashy