Chapter Three- Attention

Fluff

(Hey, yeah, i know that Tim and Brian (Masky and Hoodie) are from Marble Hornets, and not the slenderverse, or whatever, I also know that they're not proxies, but I'm just going off the fan fics i've read so, don't be mad) :)

Nobody's POV

"Hey Masky! Hey Masky!" Ben could hear his boyfriend annoying the proxy, Tim, as well as Brian, who was laughing his ass off at his partners torture. 

Part of Ben knew that Toby just did it for Tim's attention, but another part of him felt a little, dare he say it, jealous.

"Hey Masky! Hey Masky! Hey Masky! Hey Masky!" Toby kept on going. This time, Ben decided to go downstairs to Toby. And surprise him. 

Nothing dirty, just, ask him a favor.

When he got down to where his boyfriend was there, he wrapped his arms around the taller boy. Suddenly, Toby stopped what he was doing.

"THANK YOU BEN!" Tim screamed as he ran up to his room away from everyone, soon Brian following him as well.

All was left was the couple.

"Toby," Ben whispered in his ear,"instead of Masky, pay attention to me more."

This for some reason had made Toby blush, as Ben could slightly see his face.

Laughing at his boyfriend, Ben kissed him on the cheek and left.

---

Word count: 214 (plus authors note)