Chapter Four- Joystick

Fluff/Shitpost

Not my idea
Nobodys POV
Toby was beginning to lose focus of the game of he and his boyfriend, Ben, were playing. Ben was able to keep "killing" Toby while he was in his wondering mode. He would stare at Ben's face, occasionally the wall, and at his boyfriend hands which had held his green controller.
Suddenly an idea popped into Toby's head.
While Ben was aggressively moving the joysticks around on the controller, Toby put his mouth up to Ben's ear.
"Why don't you play with my joystick instead." Toby tried whispering to him without bursting out laughing.
He finally looked at his boyfriends face which was know a deep red. Not able to hold it in anymore, he started laughing. Ben paused his game and got up.
"I'm done" Ben said as he tried to hide his red face.
Ben's POV
I walked out of the room at sat down at the table in the kitchen when Tim came to sat down with a small slice of cheesecake.
"Toby?" He asked as if he knew it from my expression.
All I could do was nod when I hear someone certain laughing growing closer to me.
"Goddammit Toby."
---
Word count:225 plus a/n because I'm lazy.
I know a lot of you want an update. Here's one. I'm losing motivation to write this, and need ideas.
Thanks, the laziest author ever
Edited 2/10/19