Chapter Two- Petite +a/n

Very Fluffy
    3rd person:
     Although Ben was petite, he didn't absolutely hate it. His short figure came in handy for a lot of things, suprisingly. He was able to get carried without the hassle of being heavy, he was able to pull off as a kid, (although sometimes it's not the best thing in the world) and he was known to be less suspicious. There are of course other perks of being short, but his favorite is being able to cuddle with Toby.
     Whenever Ben and Toby cuddled, Ben never took up much space where they were cuddling, and Ben was always warm, not just physically, but in his heart too, knowing Toby was there to keep him safe.
Bonus
     "Sorry, you're not tall enough to go on this ride." The man in front of the ride said to Ben.
     "Oh." Ben said sadly "okay." He walked away slowly and sat down by the exit.
     Suddenly he felt someone in front of him: Sally.
     "It's okay Ben, I can't go on either." She said and sat down next to him.
     Ben smiled at the little girl and looked up at the ride to see Toby sitting next to a pissed looking Masky and a laughing Clockwork.
    "Okay, wanna go on another ride to wait for them?" Ben asked her.
     Sally's eyes lit up and she jumped up and down, "Yeah yeah!" She kept repeating. Ben got up from the floor and held the little girls hand to keep her from wondering off and they went off to waste time waiting for Ben's boyfriend, and the rest of the group.
A/N time!
     So I wanted to thank those of you who've read this, it really made my day when I found out, so thank you again, I really hope I can still keep the motivation to write. Be prepared for slow uploads!
                                       -the laziest author ever