Chapter Five- Nervous

Floof
Nobodys POV

Toby was nervous, and that's saying a lot. Rarely was he nervous.
He was taking his crush on a date.
He had asked Jane for advise, and all she told him was to be himself.
Toby had decided that he wanted to take Ben to a simple walk around the park and then would take him out to a small restaurant
Then after dinner he planned on finally asking him out.

It was a few hours later and Toby had asked Brian to tell Ben to meet at the park just outside the forest.
While Toby sat impatiently on the park
bench, fidgeting and sweating a little.
Ben finally showed up. After a small awkward conversation going along the lines of:
"H-heya Ben!" Toby said awkwardly laughing.
"Hey Toby..." Ben replied looking down at his shoes.
Ben and Toby were just walking around the park, talking. Both boys were a nervous wreck.
The awkward conversations stopped and they have became more engaging ones, like when Toby had gotten stabbed by Jeff and didn't realize it until Brian pointed it out.
Toby finally looked at his wrist which was carrying his old watch.
6:42
"H-hey Ben, w-we should hea-head over to the-the restaurant now." Toby studdered.
Ben nodded and smiled.
Toby loved that smile, and it made him happy knowing that he was the one making him do that small gesture.

Timeskip because I'm lazy :)

Toby and Ben finally had sat down at the table, looking through the menu.
"What do you think I should order?" Ben asked, never being here before today.
After talking about the food for a little while. The waitress was really nice, and their food came relatively fast which suprised both of them.

By the time they had gotten out of the restaurant, Toby was way more comfortable around Ben, joking and laughing, smiling and telling stories about their first missions.
It was by far one of the best times that Toby has had.
There was one thing he forgot about.

"Hey B-ben?" Toby stopped looking Ben straight in the eyes.
"Yeah? What is it?" Ben tried not the break the eye contact.
"I-i wanna ask yo-you something." Toby looked down at his shoes.
"Go... go ahead." Ben kinda got a little nervous.
"Wouldyouwannabemyboyfriend?" The taller boy said rather quickly, but just enough so that Ben could understand.
"I thought you'd never ask" Ben smiled as he wrapped his arms around Toby. "I would love to." Ben finished as he whispered into Toby's ear.
They were both a blushing and smiling mess on the way back to the Mansion.

Word count:

438
Edited 2/10/19