End Of The Day

"Then she said that I was a slut! I was all like 'No bitch!' She's the worst!" I turned to Michael who didn't seem much for conversation with strangers. He stared blankly out the window waiting to approach the streets he called home.

"Michael, are we close?" He turned to me and nodded. "My house is just straight up ahead." He turned back to the car window. "Wow, he seriously does not like talking." "Uh, it's right there." Alyssa slammed down on the brake aggressively, still pissed that Cathy called her a slut.

"Hey Y/N, my parent's aren't home and I'm gonna be alone for the rest of the night so if you want to...you can come in and see the place." "Lemon boy, are you being a naughty boy?" "N-no it's nothing like that!" I shook my head pretending to be disappointed with him.

"Mhm, sure." "I-I um." "He stutters way more than any normal human being should."   "Hey, I'm kidding relax. C'mon lets go see your place" I opened the car door getting out and walked to the back of the car.

I pulled out his now almost completely empty backpack. "Holy shit, that folder was big." "Come get your stuff I'll be right there." I walked up back to the front seat window and poked my head through. "Hey, his house isn't that far away from ours, I think I'll just walk home."

"Stay safe... Don't get yourself caught as being a creepy stalker fan." I slapped her upside the head. "I'm not a creepy stalker!" "Whatever you say creep." I rolled my eyes and flipped her off. "Bye Alyssa," I said with a dramatic hand motion, signaling her to gtfo. "You coming fish girl?" He flipped me around to face him. "Alright, let's go."

"If he finds out I'm a fan he's totally gonna think I stalked him. Fuck me, people know coincidences exist right?" He shoved his hands in his pockets looking for his keys. "Found ya." He got the keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door. "Welcome to my humble abode!"

His house wasn't small, it wasn't a mansion, it was just like every other normal family house. "So this is the one and only lemon boys house? I give it 4 stars." "Why'd I lose out on one star?" "I mean thinks about it, such a nice house and you're still an asshole." "Hey, that seriously hurt my feelings."

I could tell he was a bit more comfortable since he was only sarcastic around me and his 'audience'. "Alright, let me just go upstairs real quick, try not to break anything." He threw everything down on his couch and ran up the stairs.

"He's probably trying to hide his recording set up." I looked around at everything, pretty basic. Then my eyes landed on that damned white folder. "Whats gonna happen, am I really doing a bad thing?" I slid myself over to the couch taking a seat on the soft cushions.

I looked up the stairs to make sure he wasn't watching me. "Alright white folder, tell me your secrets." My hands trembled a bit as I opened it. "Y/N!" I immediately shoved the binder on the floor and papers scattered everywhere.

"You can come up now I'll be waiting up here." "Fuck! How am I gonna get this all back without taking forever!" I scratched at my arms, a nervous tick of mine, trying to figure out what I was gonna do. I looked down at my hoodie, looking for answers. "I got it I'll just shove it all up my shirt!" "Y/N, you coming?"

"Uh, yeah, be right there!" I quickly grabbed all the papers and shoved them up my shirt. I was shaking trying to stay calm. I picked up the binder, and the rest of its remaining papers, and put it on the couch. I ran up the stairs quickly realizing that paper was the loudest material on the planet.

"I'm here!" I slammed his door open panting. "Did you just run a marathon or something?" "No, I just don't get a lot of exercises." He snickered "Hurry up and come sit down!" He was sitting on his all to familiar bed, except it was actually made this time. I walked over and sat down with a loud crinkle.

"What the fuck was that?" "I'm just one crinkly boy." "Fucking weirdo." He sighed and turned on the tv. "Do you like Youtube?" My eyes widened and I didn't know what the fuck to do. "Uh, yeah." I took my shoes off and threw them over by his door. "Who do you watch?"

He said while scrolling through his youtube. "Shit, I only watch two channels, and he's one of them!" "Just whatever," I said nonchalantly, even if I was dying inside. "Alright, how about Sorrow Tv then?" "Totally never heard of that, so sure." "Shit, there goes channel two."

He laid his head back turning on a Sorrow Tv video. "You don't have to sit so weirdly, you can just chill." I quickly noticed how stiff I was and relaxed a bit. I laid my head back on the wall trying to pretend like I was 100% cool. "I'm so tired, I mean I'm gonna a legit die."

My eye started to get really droopy and my breathing got a little heavier. "I can just close my eyes...just for a second." I closed my eyes and leaned my head on Michaels' shoulder. I could tell he was shocked but relaxed after a couple minutes. Before I knew it, I was asleep with a bunch of paper up my shirt in my favorite Youtubers bed.

A/N
Hey was up lemon boy lovers! I'm so sorry this was late, I got hella lazy. So hope you bitches liked it or at least found it to be decent. P.s I have no ideas for shit so next chapter might take awhile, hopefully only a couple days. P.s.s art on top was done by p_typ3 on Instagram.