Love Can Drive A Man Crazy

"That's my music box." I couldn't believe it, my old music box was right there in the photo. "Who is this little boy, I need to find him!" I turned to him, looking for answers. "Do you really not remember who it is?" I shook my head "Not even in a little. Now, please, who is this?"

Michael was noticeably displeased as I didn't seem to even slightly remember the boy. "Y/N, I don't want to tell you. I want you to remember." I started to get a bit impatient and his refusal to answer my question only made me angry. "Well, I obviously don't fucking remember so why don't you fucking tell me?!"

"You have to remember!" "I don't Michael, neither do I give a shit anymore, take me home." Michael rolled his eyes and snatched the photo away from me. "I'm not taking you anywhere." I heard the car doors lock. "Until you remember." I reached out to run out of the car.

He grabbed both of my hands. "Michael take me home!" He only shook his head in response. "Please Michael, I don't remember!" He didn't respond or loosen his grip he only stared at me. "Let's just go home, Michael." I looked deep into his eyes. "I don't remember." He sat there for a second, seeming to think it over.

"Allow me to jog your memory." He let go of one of my hands and reached into the glove box. "Now is my chance to escape." I slowly reached for the handle as he searched the glove box. "Ah, here it is." As I was this close to grabbing the handle he snatched me back up. "Y/N, does this remind you of anything."

He held up the pink porcelain music box that I could remember so clearly from my childhood...one of the only things. "Why do you have my music box!? Where did you get it?" "Dammit Y/N! I'm the boy in the photo! You think I'd just become friends with you and allow you into my house and my life when I had only known you for a day?"

I started to think over everything that had happened. "He's right. No one would just let someone in their house if they had only known them for a day." "I guess, I just thought you liked me a lot." He laughed and let go of my hands. "So naive, you really are a lost cause." I was confused and a little hurt by his words.

"You don't even remember me but of course you remember the music box." He started up the car again. "What kind of friend are you?" He looked at me as if I had an answer.

"You don't know a thing about me! In fact, I know more about you! You act all nice and modest until something bothers you and suddenly you're all high and mighty! You might want to start thinking about what an asshole you've been lately, Michael."

Michael took a moment to himself as he thought it over. "Does he even realize what he's doing sometimes?" "I'm sorry, you're right. I've been pressuring you to remember things I think may be better left forgotten." "Just like that! A whole new Michael! What the hell is going on?!"

He turned back to the wheel and started driving. He turned on the radio again as a sweet violin began to play on the other end. We drove in silence back to my house. After 15 minutes we were there. Without a goodbye, I left the car, he didn't stop me. Finally, after what seemed to be weeks, I was back home.

A/N
Hey lemon boy lovers! Hope you enjoyed this non-cliffhanger chapter! P.s This chapter was a bit weird, sorry.
P.s.s art on top was done by p_typ3 on Instagram.