Seriously, Just Promise

"Why are we here Michael?" "You'll see." I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. I looked over at Michael who seemed really conflicted. "Y/N?" "Yeah?" I said trying to focus on him. "Do you promise?" "Promise what?" "Just promise me that we'll still be friends after this."

I looked down at my shirt...his shirt. "I can't promise you anything." Michael suddenly grabbed my hand. "Just promise" I looked into his eyes that just got me every time. "I promise." He squeezed my hand and put his other hand in his pocket. "I'm going to die...he's going to fucking kill me."

I was trembling trying not to scream. I flinched as he pulled his hand out of his pocket. "I-I want you to see the photo strip." I sighed in relief that it wasn't what I thought it was. "Are you sure?" He nodded and handed it to me. I hesitantly reached out for the strip.

Michael pulled his hand out of mine and watched my every move nervously. "It's a little girl and a little boy." "What is this?" Michaels nervous expression changed into a very sad look. "You don't remember?" I looked back down at the strip and my mind drew a blank.

"Am I supposed to?" I could see his heartbreak. "No." He loudly sighed. "I was just sure that it was you." I looked one more time down at the photo. "Me?" "Did he think...I was this little girl?" I looked at the photo trying to remember, and then I saw it. "That's my music box."

A/N
Hey lemon boy lovers! I know it's short but I love these cliffhangers. P.s In the near future, I'm going to give a little insight on this music box so I hope you guys look forward to that!
P.s.s art on top was done by p_typ3 on Instagram.