One Small Problem

"Our business sure is booming!", Ruby told me. I always had a hard time understanding what she told me, but I have started getting used to it. Though I understand that she meant, We are doing great. 

I smiled to the costumers as I put their tray filled with coffee and pastries. "Well, what a lovely surprise!", the old lady told me. I walked back to the kitchen, where Ruby was talking on her android or I Pod, watevs. I already knew who she was talking to, Ricardo, who she called her boyfriend. 

That's when I heard her talk about me. Something I couldn't tell, though.

                                                                       Next Morning                                                                                                     ——————————————————————————————————————————-———————

I woke up, and the first thing I realized is that I didn't smell all the things I would smell in the kitchen. Then I realized I was in a box. Then I realized that the box was in a forest. 

I found a creek and looked at myself in the creeks reflection. I told myself, "Don't panick, Sylveon, Don't panick. Now look At your reflection and say it once more....(Saying it out loud instead of in her head)... I CANT DO THIS!!!!!!!!

Then I heard something,"Who said I was panicking?? Woops! Did I say that out loud???"

I looked behind my back, alarmed as can be, but all I saw??? Trees in every direction.