Eevee Comes Back With A Friend While I Try To Commit Suicide (Pt 1)

It's been one measly week since Umbreon has been acting strange. Maybe it's because of Eevee's departure. Or maybe because of that strange dream that made him cry. And it's not only him who's acting strange.

Ruby is, too.

We haven't had one encounter with her during the week.

Or with that Mewtwo.

It was that morning in which I was so lonely that came the screeching voice,

"SYLVEON!! UMBREON!! MAKE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!" I got up, alarmed, wondering who it could be. Well, UMBREON already seemed to know who it was. "Oh Man-It's Eevee!" But he sounded scared, not excited as I expected he would. 

Sure enough, in came Eevee, but...with someone else. "Hi Eevee!" I told her with a smile. "Hi! Nice to see you-both of you. Anyways, this is my friend...Vulpix!" 

"Hi! Nice to see you both. Eevee told me a lot about you guys...like the Pokémon who saved her life!" Vulpix introduced herself. I beamed. "Yep! Sure did!!"

Umbreon, though,was acting quite shy-like.

                                                                                     Umbreon's POV                                                                                          

I was embarrassed to see Eevee, mostly because she was in my dream (auto-correct) NIGHTMARE that had made me cry, though I didn't want to. 

After all, it wasn't because of her that she had made me cry. It was because of that evil Sylveon. And I'm not saying she's evil. I'm saying she was evil in my dream. I was staring blankly at them when eevee interrupted my thoughts.

"Umm...Umbreon? Are you okay?" She asked. "I'm...fine..."

                                                                                                Sylveon's POV                                                                                    

I was in shock. I recalled his statement what he had told me the night he he'd a bad dream. It all started to make sense now! He acted strange both around me and Eevee, and he always seemed to have been trying to avoid eye contact.

I pulled all the information and came up with the theory of Umbreon's dream-er-nightmare: What happened was either I attacked him or he attacked me, while Eevee watched in horror.

AND HE TRIED TO KEEP IT A SECRET FROM ME!?! I could feel my eyes brimming with tears. This time it was Umbreon who asked me, "Sylvie, are you  okay?"

"Oh sure," I responded. "Fine."

That's when I dashed full speed out of the cave. I heard Umbreon's faint voice in the distance. "Sylveon? Wha-What's the matter?!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled.

I recalled my latest thoughts:

#Savage

#Tears_Rushing_Down_Cheeks_Full_Speed

#I_Hate_You

And...

#Is_This_All_My_Fault?