FANTASTIC! ( Pt 1 )

The next morning, I looked over at Umbreon first thing, just in case, you know, something happened. So I was very releaved when I saw him sleeping next to me. I wasn't tired at all, but I fell asleep to the rhythm of his soft snores.

                                                                               A Few Hours Later                                                                                    

I woke up, and I saw Umbreon, he was awake and standing in the entryway to the cave. "Isn't the sky beautiful?" He spoke up and looked at me. The eastern sky was ablaze-all scarlet and red, with patches of turquoise peeking through.

"It is pretty," I told him. "Just like you," He told me with a smile. OMG!!! I ALMOST DIED FROM THE MASSIVE DROP IN BLOOD PRESSURE DUE TO INTENSE BLUSHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just great! All I need to happen is for me to become a giggling puddle of drool! "Um..... thanks!" I told him. 

"No, really," he said. "I think you're fantastic." "Same here, Romeo," I told him. He smiled. 

"What else in this world is fantastic?" I asked.

"Well...Fantastic Food...Fantastic Water...Fantastic Friends..."

"FANTASTIC CAVE?!" I interrupted. "What?" He asked. "Fantastic cave," I told him. "No?" "I guess," he said. "Well...meh. It's alright. I mean... I've found it, like, weeks before I found you. And I consider it fine. That is, besides the fact it's SpookTacular, with the bones and all.

"Yeah. I always found the bones gruesomely cool too," I said with a smile. 

Then he was about to say something by a voice. At first I wanted to think it was that youngoos and pikachu, but boy was I wrong. Guess right? It was Ruby! Like a scary villain in a horror movie...Yep! SHE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

"SYLVEON?! ARE YOU THERE?!" Her hysterical voice echoed throughout the cave. Umbreon jumped up and stood in front of me, like as if he was shielding me. At that moment Ruby emerged into our view. She gasped in horror, like as if we were the villains, not her. Then she got a pokeball from her purse and threw it out in front of us. "GO BLASTOISE!!" She yelled. 

At that moment, blastoise came out from inside the pokeball. "HYDRO-PUMP, BLASTOISE ON SYLVEON!!" I felt sick to the stomach. Why did she hate me so already? What did I do in which I deserved to be attacked???

Blastoise used hydro-pump coming my direction, but Umbreon refused to get out of the way as a shield instead of letting hydro-pump hit me. 

That's when I realized that Umbreon was still weak from yesterday's battle, and if he got hit once more by blastoises' hydro-pump, he...he wouldn't make it.