Two In A Lot (Umbreons POV)

When I first saw her in the woods, I thought she was a beauty! But she must've been afraid, because the next thing I knew, I was being pounded on with all these moves of hers!

My HP harshly fell.

My stamina harshly fell.

My speed harshly fell.

My attack harshly fell.

My defense harshly fell.

It wasn't long before I was left with 1 XP. And I have to admit I always considered myself brave, but it was thanks to her that I found out what it was like to be scared!

"OK!OK! YOU WIN! NOW WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP TRYING TO MURDER ME!?!", I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Fine only if you promise you won't lay one little sausage finger on me!!! And for Pete's Sake, WOULD YOU STOP BEING A BABY AND GET OFF THE TREE?!?"

What? She was right. When I opened my eyes, I realized that SOMEHOW, I managed to get all the way up to the very top of a pine tree.

 Unfortunately for me, she was ALSO right about the 'crybaby' part, because there were streaks of tears all over my cheeks. In fact, I was STILL crying, so I pulled myself together and got off the tree.

"So Mr. High-And-Mighty, you were trying to tell me something?", she asked with a smirk. I couldn't help but to smile, and I gently nipped at one of her ribbons. Soon we were chasing each other around the woods like nothing ever happened. Some might have thought that we were two in a lot, but to me it felt like we were the only two on Earth.