Eevee Comes Back With A Friend While I Try To Commit Suicide ( Pt 2 )

I dashed out of the cave, my tears streaming down my cheeks. I could feel Umbreon, Eevee, and Vulpix chasing after me. I wondered if it was all my fault that Umbreon was acting strange...or maybe it was Eevee's? 🧐

I realized that even if in his nightmare Eevee was there to see it, it would be my fault. 'What can I do to make it all up to him?', I thought. Then it hit me: Suicide.

'Yeah, but how you sign of a ribbon-freak?', I asked myself.

'Maybe with Ruby?' Nah. We didn't see her this week, so probably not today.

'How 'bout that Mewtwo?" Same situation with Mewtwo like Ruby.

Then it hit me: the waterfall!! That was always there!!

Umbreon had Eevee use Swift to try to slow me down, but I dodged it and used Moonblast on Eevee, which caused her to lose balance on her feet and fall. Vulpix then used flame-thrower and I also dodged it, using moonblast on her as well as Umbreon. Just like Eevee, they both fell.

'I'm sorry...' I said to them in my head.

Finally, I made it to the waterfall, but I was so tired from all that running. I could hear rustling in the bushes behind me, and I knew it was a matter of SECONDS before they found me. 

I saw a tree root hanging from an entrance to a cave behind the waterfall. If my timing was perfect, I could fall on it, and go into the cave.

I took a deep breath and jumped. I grasped onto the branch with two of my ribbons, using the other two to help me get into the cave. 

Success!, I told myself. But they would've expected me to fall into the water. 

I saw a heavy rock in the cave and, using all of my strength, I lifted it and threw it into the water, just in time for Umbreon to see a figure(but not knowing it's a rock) fall into the water with a big *Splash*.

'But...something...something doesn't feel...', I tried not to, but I fainted anyways.

                                                                                        Umbreon POV                                                                                             

                                                                                                  WTF!?