More Than Just Friendship (Back to Sylveon POV)

Wow. 

One second he's crying, the next second he's chasing the life out of me.

Like, he thinks I'm his girlfriend after we just met MINUTES AGO.

I MEAN, WHO DOES THAT!?!

Only a complete sweetheart, that's who! 

Ha, and to think I though he was some GRUESOME CREEPY GUY, SHAMELESSLY STALKING ME!!!!!

BUT WHO AM I TO JUDGE?!

 Alright, enough flirting, more details.

We were chasing each other around happily, laughing our butts off, when he suddenly stopped, turned around, and told me in a serious tone,

"Let's go back to the cave. It's getting surprisingly dark and creeptastic out here!" I didn't mind the dark, but he looked like he would pass out if we didn't go, so I agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back in The Cave~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wondered if Umbreon would let me stay, at least one night. I was about to ask him, when he very RUDELY told me, 

"You can stay as long as you like. I don't care where you sleep, as long as you keep a distance from me. Understood?" I sadly nodded. "Yes, I understand." I went over to the opposite side of the cave in which he was in, and layed down. 

Though at that moment I was to sleepy to care,  I truly did care. I thought he was my friend, but I assumed I was wrong. 

Before falling asleep, though, I could see out of the corner of my eye, he had a sad look, like he wanted to take back what he had said, but it was too late. 

The second he closed his eyes, I stood up and went over to his side of the cave, and layed down next to him, wrapping my ribbons around him, and he managed to let out a happy *Sigh* and smile. 

'I guess this will be more than friendship!', I told myself as I slept in to what I hoped would be a never-ending sleep.