Introduction

Welcome to The Transient Realm!Thanks for stumbling upon our little RP book! We're a newly formed group of four and we're always seeking to improve

Thanks for stumbling upon our little RP book! We're a newly formed group of four and we're always seeking to improve. If you're interested in becoming part of this new community, please read the introduction and follow the rules accordingly.

What's the purpose of this RP?

The purpose of the Transient Realms is, like we said on our bio, to help writers develop their characters by putting them in places and events they normally wouldn't be found in. We also aim to bring together authors to discuss their stories, and possibly help support each other in their writing endeavors.

How does the Transient Realms work?
There are two RP's, one is lore-specific and the other is casual. The lore one plays out like an RPG, meaning we will give special events in The Transient Realm as you, the player, explore and unravel the mysteries we created. The Casual RP is where you get to mingle as much as you want with any character you want. Character form submissions are only required for the Lore RP. This one is more focused on character interaction as a result.  

I'm confused. What's the difference between a Casual RP and a Lore RP?
The difference between a Casual RP and a Lore RP is in the story. In Casual RPs, you can roleplay with other players as much as you want! There are specified locations for this type of RP. All chapters marked with (Casual) in their name are places where you can perform this type of RP.

On the other hand, Lore RPs are chapters where the roleplayers are given a specific goal to execute. These goals are diverse, ranging from exploration to fighting horrific monsters. 

This sounds cool! How do I join in?
We have prepared a character form for you to fill out. It can be found in the next few chapters. Filling it out is easy; you just have to provide us with information pertaining to your character, then you're all set! Before you do that, we highly recommend reading the rules first. 

Who are the admins?
As the founders of the Transient Realms, we are also its administrators. For reasons we cannot divulge, our true identities must remain a secret. You can read more about us in the next chapter!  

I have an idea I'd like to suggest. Where do I send it?
All idea suggestions go to the "Suggestions" page. Just leave it as a comment and we'll see it! However, there is no guarantee that an idea will go through. If a suggested idea becomes implemented, we will be sure to tag the person who first commented about said idea and credit them. 

Without further ado..