one

tonitopaz wants to chat.

accept request?

yes or no

[yes]

cherylbombshell: who are you?
sent : 12:00am

tonitopaz: ur future
sent : 12:01am

cherylbombshell: okay...
sent : 12:01am

cherylbombshell: why'd you add me?
sent : 12:02am

tonitopaz: i saw your profile and it says that jughead was following you.
sent : 12:03am

tonitopaz: plus i see that your background looks like the lesbian flag, consider me intrigued.
sent : 12:03am

cherylbombshell: jughead hasn't been making anymore friends lately so I'm taking a guess you're a serpent. and don't jump to any conclusion about my background, no matter how much it "intrigues" you. i swear some guys like you can't even have some respect about others sometimes, always just trying to get in their pants.
sent : 12:04am

tonitopaz: uhh for one, im most certainly not a boy and for two, im not "get in your pants" intrigued, im just curious. but im not against the whole getting in your pants thing if that's what you want ;)
sent : 12:04am

tonitopaz: as of right now tho, im just curious to get to know you. so hi im toni topaz and yes im a serpent :) ur turn
sent : 12:04am

cherylbombshell: oh...
sent : 12:05am

cherylbombshell: well in that case im cheryl blossom aka cheryl bombshell,Riverdale High's HBIC, the most popular girl at school, an above average student and the captain of the river vixens.
sent : 12:05am

cherylbombshell: also don't even think you'd ever have a chance of getting in my pants. and never send me a winky face again. ever.
sent : 12:05am

[read✔️: 12:06am]