eight

tonitopaz: i'm hungry
sent : 12:32pm

cherylbombshell: weren't you tired like an hour ago?
sent : 12:33pm

tonitopaz: can i not change my feelings? am i not allowed to do that?
sent : 12:33pm

cherylbombshell: well aren't we sassy today
sent : 12:33pm

tonitopaz: i'm hungry okay
sent : 12:33pm

cherybombshell: go eat something then
sent : 12:34pm

tonitopaz: i don't want to get out of bed
sent : 12:34pm

cherylbombshell: hmm
sent : 12:34pm

cherylbombshell: i know what you can eat
sent : 12:35pm

tonitopaz: you?
sent : 12:35pm

cherylbombshell: I WAS GONNA SAY CEREAL
sent : 12:35pm

tonitopaz: oh
sent : 12:36pm

tonitopaz: my suggestion was better
sent : 12:36pm

cherylbombshell: i still hardly know you so that's not allowed.
sent : 12:36pm

cherylbombshell: yet
sent : 12:37pm

tonitopaz: i can change that
sent : 12:37pm

tonitopaz: you can ask me anything you want to know
sent : 12:37pm

cherylbombshell: why did you actually start talking to me?
sent : 12:38pm

tonitopaz: because i was intrigued and wanted to get to know you. you're riverdale high's it girl why wouldn't i want to talk to you, there was obviously more to you than what i had been hearing.
sent : 12:38pm

cherylbombshell: well was i what you were expecting?
sent : 12:38pm

tonitopaz: definitely not. i was expecting to be shut down immediately because you have like a  "perfect boyfriend" and "perfect grades" so you wouldn't even go near a serpent like me. i had heard that you're bitchy and people have said you're not worth trying to talk to because you'll just end up shutting me up and waltzing out of the place. obviously i thought that there was no way you were going to offend me or intimidate me and so i messaged you.
sent : 12:38pm

tonitopaz: and well as far as i know you don't have a perfect boyfriend, and you're not even straight (i hope anyways). you are everything you've said you are and then it doesn't matter what i've heard from anyone else. you do get good grades as you informed me the first time we spoke but you're definitely worth trying to talk to at least, yes i get some insults thrown my way but that's nothing i'm not used to anyways. and the plus is that you sent nudes first HA.
sent : 12:39pm

cherylbombshell: alright romeo, calm down i didn't need paragraphs. but in all seriousness that was really sweet of you to say that i'm not those things you hear from others.
sent : 12:39pm

tonitopaz: damn all this we're saying is even making my cereal turn to mush in the milk, i need to stop or fangs will hear about this.
sent : 12:39pm

cherylbombshell: wow what a romantic way to end that, well done topaz.
sent : 12:40pm

tonitopaz: hey i'm a serpent don't forget, i'm meant to be tough
sent : 12:40pm

cherylbombshell: haven't forgot it yet. this was a nice talk though. i have class soon and i should probably pay attention in this one instead of talking to you. i do need to keep up those grades i was talking about.
sent : 12:40pm

tonitopaz: wait you were texting me all through class?
sent : 12:40pm

cherylbombshell: yes but it's only history, i can write the essay with my eyes shut.
sent : 12:40pm

tonitopaz: oh naughty girl, texting in class. i must be rubbing off on you ;)
sent : 12:41pm

cherylbombshell: don't say that. i have got to go, maths class awaits. enjoy that cereal of yours, and please attend school at some point because you're clearly not there right now.
sent : 12:41pm

tonitopaz: OMG I KNEW I FORGOT ABOUT SOMETHING.
sent : 12:45pm