twelve

cherylbombshell: i got home safe and sound
sent : 11:03pm

tonitopaz: i did too. and i must ask if you enjoyed the show. don't act like i didn't see you watching me get on my motorbike ;)
sent : 11:04pm

cherylbombshell: see now usually t.t i would deny all possibility of that happening, but yes i did enjoy, it was a very pleasant sight.
sent : 11:04pm

tonitopaz: why thank you miss blossom. i forgot to let you know that you have a beautiful voice tonight as well.
sent : 11:04pm

cherylbombshell: and you have an adorable height
sent : 11:04pm

tonitopaz: FUCK
sent : 11:05pm

tonitopaz: YOU
sent : 11:05pm

cherylbombshell: i originally thought that a big tough serpent like you would most definitely be taller than me, but i was proved wrong. i'd be lying if i said you didn't look incredibly enticing in that jacket of yours though.
sent : 11:05pm

tonitopaz: enticing huh? sounds like someone would like to get under the jacket, or am i wrong?
sent : 11:06pm

cherylbombshell: see now t.t that's where you're wrong. i'd get under you and your jacket only i belong on top.
sent : 11:06pm

tonitopaz: my offer still stands, you know the one where you're welcome in my bed.
sent : 11:06pm

tonitopaz: always ;)
sent : 11:06pm

cherylbombshell: you sure know how to make a girl go crazy, topaz.
sent : 11:07pm

tonitopaz: it's like the third best thing i do ;)
sent : 11:07pm

cherylbombshell: noted. i also wanted to ask if you would like to meet up this weekend, our date is like a week away and i'd like to see you again to hang out, if that's alright with you.
sent : 11:07pm

tonitopaz: hmm, i'd love to. how about tomorrow, princess?
sent : 11:08pm

cherylbombshell: definitely, sounds good.
sent : 11:08pm

tonitopaz: so i'll come pick you up tomorrow at 3, sweet dreams princess
sent : 11:09pm

cherylbombshell: okay. goodnight t.t
sent : 11:10pm

Yet again Cheryl Blossom's heart was swelling at the thought of being in the presence of Toni Topaz. She was laying on her bed practically hugging her phone after the conversation with the girl and thinking of all the events to come soon. She would be hanging out with Toni tomorrow, Kevin was hosting a party a couple of days after and then a date on Friday, not to mention everything in between. Cheryl sat thinking about the following days ahead and then she thought to herself that Toni mentioned that she would pick Cheryl up, the girl rides a motorcycle and Cheryl doesn't know whether she can even safely think of getting on that never mind actually doing so. Although Cheryl does admit that the danger of it makes it all that more interesting, and Toni will be the one in front of her and she will have to hold very tightly to her. Maybe if she asks, Toni will even wear her serpent jacket, then she will be very closely holding a leather-clad Toni Topaz, so maybe the motorbike isn't a bad idea after all. Cheryl shakes her head of those thoughts before they completely take over her brain and stop her from sleeping. She goes to her nightstand to plug her phone into the charger before slipping off her robe and sliding under her duvet. Cheryl lay there looking up at the ceiling and as much as she tried to stop it she couldn't help but think of Toni again, that damn leather jacket...