Flousima

In the bustling realm near the seas of Bangtanía stands a kingdom renowned for its opulent markets and diverse treasures—a testament to the splendors of trade that crisscross the world's horizons. Under the benevolent rule of King Kim Seokjin, this domain flourishes not only in wealth but also in the richness of camaraderie and care for its people.

At the heart of this prosperous land lies a relic of mythical allure—the Calicem Divinae Sitis, a sacred chalice once sipped from by a prophet in communion with a Divinity. Legends weave tales of its transformative powers, imbuing life with golden fortune yet cursed by the touch of greed, turning its bearer to a statue of rust. Safeguarded within the palace, the chalice remains a beacon of hope and mystery, contained within an unyielding box that defies conventional means of intrusion.

King Kim Seokjin, with his captivating countenance and a spirit beloved by all, harbors a shadowed burden—a captive of his own heart, ensnared by guilt and self-doubt. His facade of perfection belies the turmoil within, a secret that gnaws at his noble resolve.

Now whispers carry the promise of change, borne by the winds that guide a stranger to these shores—a soul of purity and purpose, whose arrival is destined to kindle a flame of redemption. Can this enigmatic visitor, guided by intentions as pure as dawn's light, untangle the thorns that bind the heart of the poisoned king? The answer, shrouded in the mists of fate, awaits the turning tide of time and the grace of providence.