Briunza

In the opulent and gilded Kingdom of Briunza, where gold adorns every surface and royalty reigns supreme, dwells the youngest monarch among all Bangtanía's realms—King Jeon Jungkook. Ascending to the throne at a tender age, he is guided by his fellow kings, but his rule is tainted by rumors of hedonism and cruelty.

Central to the intrigue of Briunza is the "Masque de Vraie Gerbe"—an artifact of immense power that delves into the memories of its wearer, allowing manipulation and alteration at the whim of the beholder. It is whispered that King Jungkook employs this mask to erase unwanted memories from his subjects, perpetuating a cycle of deceit and subjugation.

King Jungkook, described as handsome yet wild and callous, exhibits a reckless demeanor that raises concern among his peers. Indifferent to the plight of his people, he indulges in self-serving actions and fleeting passions, unbound by empathy or responsibility. Tales speak of a troubled childhood, hinting at the roots of his hardened heart and cruel disposition.

Amidst this turmoil, the question arises: can a stranger breach the walls around the Reckless King's heart? Is there one whose courage and compassion can unveil the scars of King Jungkook's past, offering solace and understanding where there was once only indifference and cruelty? The path to redemption is shrouded in uncertainty, awaiting the arrival of a soul courageous enough to confront the darkness within the gilded halls of Briunza and ignite the flame of change in the heart of the youngest king.