Heofisca

In the realm of Heofisca, where armory and bravery reign supreme, dwells a kingdom steeped in valor and honor. It is a land of heroes and knights, where status holds no sway; only those worthy of defending the realm are deemed fit to bear the mantle of knighthood. Whether born of royal blood or humble origin, any who demonstrate the mettle to protect the kingdom are welcomed into its ranks. However, whispers of corruption taint this noble tradition, alleging that certain officials have succumbed to bribery, paving the way for unworthy aspirants to don the armor of knights.

Amidst this chivalrous realm lies the "Gladius Paritici Judicii" —an artifact passed down through generations of the king's lineage. Engraved with the solemn decree, 'One who possesses this sword shall have an equal judgment among his decisions', it serves as a beacon of justice in the Tribunal, guiding rulers in matters of governance.

King Park Jimin, a sovereign who shuns the limelight, despises the attention drawn by his station. Third youngest among the kings, he is a seasoned warrior and commander-in-chief in times of conflict, dedicated to the welfare of his realm. Entrusting his officials with the kingdom's affairs, he remains an enigma, concealed behind a veil of secrecy. His heart, guarded against affection, views love as naught but fleeting indulgence and pleasure.

Can a stranger, unbound by the kingdom's politics and the king's guarded demeanor, unveil the depths of King Park Jimin's heart and illuminate the true essence of love? The answer, woven within the fabric of fate, awaits the touch of destiny's hand to unfurl the hidden emotions within the warrior king.