Mauriva, Aura and Magic Possession

Each individual possesses an aura—a ball of energy often likened to a soul—that serves as the life force of their body

Each individual possesses an aura—a ball of energy often likened to a soul—that serves as the life force of their body. Without this vital essence, a person would be lifeless or perish. Some auras are inherently stronger, imbuing individuals with magical abilities such as controlling nature or wielding mystical powers. The presence and strength of an aura can be sensed by those attuned to such energies. Throughout history, those blessed with potent auras have been revered and trained as protectors by kingdoms.

The "Mages" aspired to establish their own kingdom but were repeatedly denied until the birth of a child from the union of Bangtania's two most formidable mages. This event was seen as a divine sign, heralding the birth of Mauriva—a kingdom where individuals with powerful auras are trained not only for combat but also for intellectual pursuits, discovering new spells and potions for the betterment of their people. Mauriva's creation was prophesied as an answer to the Great War against evil forces, and it became the bastion that imprisoned unworthy souls within Aetoria.

Legend speaks of a figure beyond conventional understanding, possessing a mark bestowed by the three divinities. This mark signifies unimaginable power, capable of great deeds or immense destruction. The bearer of such a mark may struggle to control this overwhelming force, yet their potential to save or devastate is unparalleled.