Clovicka

Hidden within the depths of the rocky mountains of Bangtanía lies a kingdom sustained by the bounty of minerals concealed in its caverns and subterranean realms. This realm, also serving as the final resting place for its royalty, remains shrouded in enigma, presided over by a king whose motives remain veiled in mystery. It stands as the least populated enclave within Bangtanía, its solitude matched only by the inscrutability of its ruler.

Amidst the whispers of shadows and the echoes of silent stone resides the artifact known as "Pallium Purae Tenebrae"—a name that belies its true nature. This item possesses the unique ability to conceal one's visage, allowing its bearer to assume any guise they desire. The King of Clovicka, known as King Min Yoongi, is seldom seen without this artifact, wielding its power to obscure his true appearance from prying eyes.

King Min Yoongi, the enigmatic sovereign, ascended to the throne at a tender age following the untimely demise of his parents. Revered as the most seasoned and formidable among his peers, his presence evokes a sense of maturity and gravitas that befits his station. Though sparing in speech, his words resonate deeply within the chambers of other kings, leaving an indelible mark upon their minds.

Devoid of affection and seemingly impervious to emotion's sway, King Min Yoongi remains an enigma unto himself. Can there exist an individual of fortitude and empathy capable of breaching the fortress of his stoicism and awakening the dormant currents of sentiment within his heart? The answer lingers within the uncharted depths of destiny, awaiting the touch of a soul whose courage matches their compassion.