Mauriva

Nestled amidst the waters between the towering mountains of Bangtanía lies the mystical realm of Mauriva—a kingdom where mages and individuals blessed with magical talents find sanctuary. Renowned for their expertise in potions and remedies, they stand as stalwart allies to the knights of Heofisca in times of need. However, beneath the veneer of magical prowess lies a darker reality, as slaves are often subjected to experimental trials for the advancement of medicinal discoveries, yielding both success and tragedy.

The kingdom's sovereign, King Jung Hoseok, commands unrivaled mastery over magic, feared and respected by all who dwell within Mauriva's borders. Founded by his father, the most powerful man of his era, Mauriva was conceived as a haven for the king's son and others like him—outcasts endowed with extraordinary abilities.

Among the treasures of Mauriva rests the "Cristaux Élémentaires" —a necklace imbued with the elemental forces of nature. Through relentless effort and unwavering determination, King Jung Hoseok harnessed the earrings' boundless power, ascending to the pinnacle of magical prowess.

Though revered as a beacon of hope and healing to his subjects, King Jung Hoseok's methods have drawn criticism, with some labeling him as callous and indifferent. Driven by an unyielding quest for knowledge and cure, he remains resolute, undeterred by the sacrifices that pave the path to advancement.

Yet, despite his formidable aura, King Jung Hoseok is untouched by romantic love, perceiving only the purity of brotherly affection among his fellow kings and subjects. What if, amidst the shadows of Mauriva, a soul pure as innocent bliss emerges—a beacon of untainted sincerity capable of melting the king's stoic resolve? The prospect lingers like a whisper in the wind, beckoning the awakening of emotions long dormant within the heart of the powerful mage-king.