II: Inconnu

Mauriva (Palace)

Within the shadowed corridors of Mauriva's palace, King Hoseok toiled over a potent elixir, its bubbling cauldron emitting wisps of magical energy. His focus was interrupted by the arrival of Mage Seungkwan, who entered the room with urgency etched on his face.

"Your Highness," panted the mage.

"What news, Seungkwan? It must be dire to disturb my work," King Hoseok remarked, setting aside his concoction.

"My King, troubling reports from Aetoria demand your attention," the mage relayed.

"Aetoria? Always stirring with ghastly rumors of ghouls," the King quipped.

"No, sire. An unknown entity breached Aetoria, specifically through the Door of Ambiguity," the mage explained, drawing the King's concern.

"What manner of entity? When did this occur? Lead me to the Chamber of Anomalies," commanded King Hoseok, following the mage to the hall where Mauriva's scholars and mages monitored Bangtania for signs of unrest.

In the presence of Mage Jisoo and the Mirror of Anomaly, King Hoseok sought answers.

"My liege, an unidentified entity has trespassed into Aetoria through the ancient Door of Ambiguity," Mage Jisoo reported.

"The Door of Ambiguity? Impossible! It has remained sealed for centuries. How was it breached? Could this entity be the cause?" King Hoseok pondered aloud, his mind racing.

"There is more, Your Majesty. The entity possesses a formidable magical aura, surpassing any within our kingdom. Its power is a grave concern," Mage Seungkwan added.

"A threat to Bangtania indeed. I must seek counsel with Namjoon," King Hoseok decided, his expression grim.

"Your Majesty, another matter requires your attention," Mage Seungkwan interjected.

"The entity's aura suggests immense power, surpassing even your own," the mage cautioned.

King Hoseok's brow furrowed with worry. "This situation demands swift action. I shall journey to Librina to confer with King Namjoon. Jisoo, Seungkwan—maintain vigilance over Aetoria and monitor the entity closely," he instructed.

Librina (Royal Library)

Meanwhile, in the hallowed halls of Librina's royal library, King Namjoon delved into ancient tomes, seeking answers amidst the volumes of knowledge. Abruptly, the library quivered, prompting the King's swift arrival.

The artifact unfolded a cryptic verse before him, inscribing its message:

"The door closed a long time,
The door closed long ties.
Agape one's end,
Reveal one's blood."

Puzzled, King Namjoon considered the riddle's meaning. Which door was referenced? Whose blood would be revealed? Questions swirled in his mind.

Summoning scholars and researchers, King Namjoon scoured ancient texts for clues. A specific mention of the Door of Ambiguity caught his attention—an artifact of Aetoria, sealed for generations with no known method of unlocking.

As the King contemplated this enigma, an official interrupted.

"Your Highness, King Hoseok of Mauriva requests an audience," the official announced.