15. My Happy Ending

On the day of the big wedding ceremony, the beloved couple invited everyone to attend, including all of Yugi's friends and his grandfather, who couldn't be happier for his grandson. Yugi had finally followed his heart, and thus, but doing so, managed to find someone to love, who too shared in that same affection. Everyone had a grand time at the reception, especially the newly weds, and neither one of them couldn't have been happier than in that moment as they danced away in one another's arms. They couldn't take their eyes off of each other as they danced, Yami holding his beloved little Yugi close in his arms. However, soon enough, the long and joyous event had to come to an end, everyone heading for home. Yami had allowed his servants to leave the mess in the grand hall to deal with in the morning due the excitement of the day. Now, with everyone having left the castle, Yugi making sure to say his goodbye's to his friends and grandfather, the newly wed couple head down the West Wing of the castle together toward the master bedroom, hand in hand. As they walked though, Yugi let out a tired yawn, the long day now beginning to take its toll on him. Yami merely grinned at how adorable his love was now that he was all tired out.

"Sleepy, my love?"

Yugi nodded. "Just a bit... I mean, it has been one crazy day, full of surprises, and I loved every single one of them."

"Yes, I understand. This truly has been a day I will never forget, not when I have you to remind of it."

Yugi smiled, tiredly though. "I feel the same way."

The two continued making their way to the master bedroom, their hands intertwined as Yugi leaned his head against Yami's shoulder. When the couple finally reached the large double doors, Yami was the one to push them open and reveal the room to Yugi. He then surprised the boy by suddenly unclasping their hands and lifting Yugi up into his arms, carrying the tired boy into the room. Yugi couldn't stop the light blush that coated his face, feeling a bit embarrassed by the situation, until Yami surprised him further with a sudden kiss. Of course, Yugi still blushed, but let his eyes slip closed as Yami continued toward the large bed. Just as the king broke away, he gently laid Yugi down on the king sized bed. Yugi's blush then suddenly deepened as those strong hands began to undo the buttons of his shirt. Once the shirt was fully open, Yami let his fingertips trail against the soft, pale skin of Yugi's torso. Yugi let out a soft moan in response, beginning to melt beneath that gentle, yet somehow experienced touch. It felt just like his dream, but he knew this was real.

Yami gave a slight smirk at seeing the boy beneath him melt under his intoxicating touch before slipping Yugi's overcoat off, tossing it to the velvet carpet, soon doing the same with his own coat and undershirt as well. Yugi's eyes glazed over the shirtless king, blushing yet again as he admired Yami's well-toned arms and chest. Yami then noticed Yugi's eyes staring at him and smirked again, giving a subtle chuckle. "Now, now, don't get lost on me, my love." He said in a husky tone.

A chill ran up Yugi's spine as that deep, velvety voice hit his ears, blushing yet again. "S-sorry, I just...couldn't help myself for a second..."

Yami chuckled again. "Fear not, my love, because I too..." He leaned toward Yugi's ear, purring against it, the warm breath sending another chill up his spine. "...cannot restrain myself either."

His voice... Every time I hear it, it just resonates in my ears, giving me chills and such a strange sensation. It almost doesn't feel like it's real...

Yugi's lips parted, opening his violet eyes that had suddenly darkened into an amethyst color. "H-how long are you...going to...t-tease me, Yami...?"

Yami's eyes widened for a moment before chuckling. "Not long, my love." He replied, gently beginning to kiss Yugi's neck.

The king let his lips travel down Yugi's body, listening to him let out soft, tiny moans in response. When Yami reached to top of Yugi's pants, he undid the belt and slid it off from around his waist, dropping it to the velvet carpet before undoing to button. He then slowly pulled down the zipper before doing the same with Yugi's pants, increasing his anticipation. Yugi bit his bottom lip, holding a hand up toward his mouth as he watched his lover, that blush on his face deepening. After Yami tossed Yugi's pants and his black socks to the floor, he could very easily see the bulge that had formed under his violet boxers. The king glanced up toward Yugi for a brief moment before leaning forward, only to then place his mouth against Yugi's bulge.