The Road Trip |Aaron Carpenter| Part 6 ♡

Aaron's POV-

I'm so glad that Dillon has weed because this gives me the chance to make a move on Kara. After we all have took a goo emount of hits I think it's safe to say that were high and Kara looks so hot. She was dancing to 3005 by Childish Gambino , my favorite song which was even hotter. She told me to dance with her so of course I did. She started grinding on me so I turned her around. Nows my chance we were just staring into each other's eyes. I started leaning in and she did the same. Our lips brushed against each other until she just full on crashed her lips into mine. I've never felt so much fireworks in my life. She is perfect.

Karas POV- The door opens.... We thought it was Taylor but it was just Emily and Hayes. They said they wanted to join in now. So basically like 30 minutes later we were all higher than a kite. We wanted the door open so the house wouldn't get all smokey. I went to go open the door and thats when Taylor came up to the door. He looked so pissed. I couldn't help but laugh. He was trying to yell at all of us but I couldn't focus and so I was just laughing the entire time. Taylor basically just gave up and sat down and took a hit. I think Nash is pissed at Hayes tho. But he doesn't care. Hayes seems really cool. I mean he could've easily told Taylor about what happened but he didn't. That's really chill. Everyone was turnt up except for Cameron and Nash because they had a audition tomorrow.

Nash's POV-

Im so pissed that Dillon let my little 14 year old brother get high what is wrong with him. Its so funny when Nessa gets stoned though. She won't stop falling over everything. They're all cross faded except for Hayes because I'm not gonna let that happen and since Hayes didn't neither did Emily. Nessa is all over me its kinda funny because she doesn't know what she's doing or saying. She's trying to dance but there's not any music. I'm gonna take her up stairs so she calms down. When we went upstairs like I said before she's was all over me. I kinda like the attention though. Shes kissing my neck, she started to give me a hickie but I couldn't have it for my audition tomorrow so I made her stop and she got mad and just went to sleep. While she was asleep I was just thinking about how much I like her and when I move out here how much I'm gonna miss her. I couldn't think about that anymore so I kissed her forehead and went downstairs and noticed Cam drunk.... great...