The Road Trip |Aaron Carpenter| Part 3♡

Kara's POV-

we finally made it to the beach house after 16 long hours of driving I found out that me and Aaron have a lot in common like our music taste and he likes to penny board and I think he brought his. he's really cool so far. anyways this house that Taylor rented for spring break is HUGE. I didn't even know he made enough money to afford something like this. It's right along the beach so I'm gonna be spending a lot of time there. As soon as I saw the beach I just sprinted as fast as I could and laied straight into the sand. I love the feeling of sand. After that excitement I ran back into the house to hurry and find my swimming suit. I yelled at Aaron from the room I was staying in to get his swimming suit on. I guess he told the other boys to because when I came out I notice Dillon and Taylor sitting there shirtless with their swimming suits too. I asked Aaron if he told them to put on their swimming suits too but he answered with "Well you kinda yelled it so the whole house could hear." I just laughed, grabbed his hand and pulled him to the beach. As we were running/walking to the beach I noticed he was still wearing a shirt so I told him to take it off. He looked kinda surprised but that statement and then looked a little embarrassed. He stuttered when he talked and answered with an " O-O-Okay. " With that he took off his shirt. He didn't have a toned six pack but he did have a flat stomach he is no where near fat but I could tell he was insecure by me staring so I then grabbed his hand again and started running to the water but just before I got to the water I saw two boys run up. If I wasent mistaken it was Nash and Cameron and someone younger than both of them. He kinda looked like Nash but kinda looked like Cameron.

I walked over to taylor , I was pissed

"Taylor what the hell. I thought this was suppose to be bonding time because you know, I haven't seen you. In a freaking month."

"Okay. I know im sorry. But I think you should calm down. I invited them here because you know Cameron lives here in California and Nash was staying with him. I also think you should talk to Cameron. You know about what happened."

" But what if I'm not ready to talk to Cameron did you ever think about that. No probably not because the only person you care about is yourself! " and with that I stormed into my room and threw my self on my bed and shut my eyes and let sleep take over me.

When I woke up in the morning It was silent. The TV was on. Either their at the beach or asleep. I heard my door creek open and Cameron walks in. "We need to talk"

-