The Road Trip |Aaron Carpenter | Part 11♡

Hayes POV-

Now I was just debating on whether to make up a lie or to actaully tell her I like her. What would happen if I told her? I could loose her friendship. Aaron could hate me. Emily is already up set at me. So I would end up alone. Or if I told her a lie I would still end up alone and regretting everything.

Karas POV-

"Okay Hayes either tell me or im just going to unpack. You can just tell me later. Okay?" After that I didnt even let him speak. I just got up and left.

He was acting weird.

If I was right something was going on between Hayes and Emily. But whatever.

I walked in to the living room and Nash and Nessa were on the couch, Cameron was in the chair and Aaron was waiting for me.

I walked over to Aaron and smiled at him.

"What do you guys want to watch?" Nash got up to ask us.

"Hmm what about 21&Over? Or Maybe Frozen." Nessa said.

"How about 21&Over because I have seen Frozen way to many times." I laughed.

So Nash got the Movie out and put it in. We were in the middle of 21&over when Hayes walked in. His eyes were red and puffy like he just got done crying. I honestly feel so bad for leaving but he wouldn't tell me so what else was I supposed to do and all he did was sit down and just stare at the wall. I'm for sure worried about him now. I took the time to hit Nash with a piece of popcorn and try and get his attention so he could go talk to him. Nash looked at me like 'tf'? I pointed over to Hayes and Nash looked back at me and nodded.

Nash got up at tapped Hayes on the shoulder and they walked up the stairs.

Nash POV-

"Whats wrong"

I was worried.

Normally if Hayes ever had a proablem he would come to me.

"I screwd up. I screwed up big time bro, and I dont think I can make anything right again"

He was talking to me threw a crackling voice becuase he has been crying. His eyes were still puffy and he was still crying a little.

"Okay. Tell me whats going on, please."

Hayes POV-

"I dont know if I can tell you this. Get Cameron up here. Im going to tell both of you"

So Nash texted Cameron to come up here.

"Okay will you tell us now?"  Nash asked me.

"Okay. I broke up with Emily becuase-"

"Your serious" Cameron said.

"Does it look like im lying" I Gave him a glare.

"Go on" He said and put his hands up in defeat.

"So I broke up with her because... because I like Kara. Or I did. Or I still do. Im not even sure. I should have thought all of this over before I did anything." I got up and walked around the room.

"Okay. Well you might want to either call or text Emily or you need to tell Kara." Nash said.

"I know I just dont know what to say, "Like hey I broke up with you because I like this girl" I said.

"I mean. What else is there to say?" Cameron said.

"Orrrr do I tell Kara "Hey Kara yeah I dumped Emily  because I like you and-" I was cut off by the door creaking.

It was Kara.