The Road Trip |Aaron Carpenter | Part 14♡

Nessas POV- "NASH. NO OH MY  GOD. I SWEAR-"

" WHAT. YOU SWEAR WHAT? THAT YOU THOUGHT I WASN'T GOING TO WALK IN. SO YOU TOOK THAT CHANCE?!" Nash's face was red and he was flailing his arms all over. " IF YOU GIVE ME A DAMN SECOND TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED-" He wont listen to me. " NO. IM NOT GOING TO LISTEN BECAUSE YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING..."

I stopped listening.

My heart was beating fast. I looked around and at the door I saw Cameron shocked. Taylor trying not to laugh.  Thats how he is..

Kara standing there talking to Aaron and Hayes.

They all were shocked to see how Nash was acting.

Matt's POV-  Oh my god. Oh my god. I never meant for this to happen. Oh my god. Nash probably hates me. Nessa probably thinks I'm a creep but I've had feelings for her for so long. At Magcon I remember I was the only one that noticed her , I was the one who brought her to the hotel room. I was the one that introduced her to Nash. I've had feelings for her since the first time I laid eyes on her. I knew she was different. I couldn't stop myself. I was in a house by myself with the girl I have feelings for what do you expect?

Nash POV- " Nash, listen to me for a second"

Nessa was talking to me. But I wasent gonna listen...

"FINE. IM LEAVING. I HAVE MY BAG PACKED. IM STAYING AT A HOTEL AND FLYING HOME. OKAY."

"Bye" Thats all I could say.

But when she was out of that door.

I was realizing that I was watching the love of my life walk out on me.

Nessa's POV- I just walked out on him. I can't take this anymore. He doesn't even listen to me. I told him that im flying back to Washington and he didn't even stop me. None of this was my fault. Well..... it kind of is. I never stopped him. Shit. I should've stopped him. God damn it. But Nash obviously doesn't love me like I thought he did or else he would've stopped me. Why didn't he stop me. I don't know what to do. I can't get a hotel I'm not old enough. What the hell am I going to do.

Hayes' POV-  Nash is pacing back and fourth around the house. He is freaking out. I've never seen him like this. I keep trying to cheer him up but he's just snapping back at me so I'm trying to keep my distance. The last time I tried talking to him he stormed out and locked himself in his room and he hasn't came out for like an hour. When he would come out to go to the bathroom or get something to eat he looked like a complete train wreck his hair was messy it looked like he had been crying the entire time which I wouldn't doubt he was. Ive never seen Nash like this in my whole life and its scary. As soon as he would come out everyone would go silent and he could tell what everyone was thinking so he would just go back into his room. I feel so bad.