The Road Trip| Aaron Carpenter| Part 10 ♡

Hayes' POV- I can't believe I just broke up with Emily. I don't even know what's going on with my head. If she tells Kara I swear... I just really hope Kara doesn't freak out because I know what happened in her past relationships. Wait. What about Aaron. If he finds out that I like her I'll be dead.

Karas POV-

I got off the plane and automatically texted Emily back.

Me- What do you mean 'be nice to him'?

Emily- Oh, So you didn't hear?

Me- No..?

Emily- You'll find out when you get to Nash's House..

Me- Come on.

Emily-

"Whats up. Whats the matter?" Aaron walked up to me and smiled.

"Nothing, I guess just still a little woozy from landing" I say and give a slight smile.

He looked back at me confused but shook it off when he saw my weak smile.

We finally got to Nash's house after getting lost about 3 times by the genius Taylor by the time we got there I was just trying to find Hayes in this GIANT house that you could easily get lost in. Knowing me I got too confused and just called Hayes. He answerd on second ring.

"Hayes, listen. I wanna know what the hell us going on. Is Emily okay?"

I heard him sigh at my words.

"Hayes is everything okay?"

I dont know whether to be scared or worried.

"Meet me in the back yard. I have to talk to you"

I didnt get a chance to say anything before he hung the phone up.

So this is great. I wonder what even happened. And how the hell do you get to the back yard. I've been going in circles around this house for what feels like forever until I bump into someone with black quiffed hair and I think he's asain? Or Chinese? I don't even know but he seems cool. I soon found out that his name was Carter and he lives with Nash and Cam. Why have I never heard of him? Anyways. Not the point. I asked him were the backyard was and he took me out there and I saw Hayes sitting on the hammock by himself looking down. I feel so bad I think him and Emily broke up. Man, I was really starting to like her too. I walked out slowly and sat down next to him.

He looked up at me and barely smiled.

"I dont know if I made a mistake today or the right choice. Is it bad that I dont know what I want?" He sounded uncertain.

"It depends, are you going to tell me what happened?"

" I don't know if I can Kara "

" Hayes you can tell me anything. Seriously. "

"I dont think I can tell you this. I dont want to tell you and not be 100% certain."

" you have to promise not to get mad at me "

"Okay"

"No say that you promise "

" Hayes what is goin- "

"Just trust me please Kara "

"Okay fine Hayes I promise"

~~~~~~~

Like Tf Hayes.