The Road Trip | Aaron Carpenter| Part 7♡

Kara POV- we were all straight now. Except for Cameron. Who was drunk off his ass.

"Hey. Hey Kara you remember up st-stairs. Haha that was great" Cameron started to let it flow.

Aaron, Nash and Dillon looked at me clueless and Hayes and Emily got wide eyed. I guess Hayes told her.

"Come one you dont know what your saying. You need to lay down." I say.

"Nah. No. Upstairs we kissed. Then Hayes walked in."

"Cam your drunk you really need to go lay down."

" Yeaaahhh we'll go upstairs and kiss againnn "

That's when Aaron got up with his face lookin mortified, he stuttered when he talked. " Ka-ara what is he talking about? "

I felt so bad because I honestly am starting to have feelings for him. Cam probably just ruined this all for me and that's why I didn't want him to come. That's why I want him out of my life because he ruins everything

"Aaron come here." I say to him. I feel bad.

"When me and Cameron kissed it was an accident. I never ment to hurt you because im starting to have feelings for you" I pleaded to him. Will he forgive me.?

"I. I dont know Kara. I actually liked you. This hurt me."

"Well Jesus sorry Aaron. I never ment for any of this to happen. But it did."

" Kara this has happened before. I know how this goes. Cameron's better lookin than me. Cameron has defined abs. Cameron is tanner than me. So go, be with him. He's better than I will ever be. "

"The thing is I have been with him brfore. He screwd it up. I dont want him. I dont care if hes Tan and your not. He has abs and you dont. He's not better than you. You're you. That's why I like you."

After I said that he was just silent. I was confused on why he didn't say anything but he just stared straight into my eyes like he could see right through me. He interrupted my thoughts by grabbing my cheeks and kissing me. It was long and hard and passionate. Okay, I really wanna be with this kid right now.